𝟏𝟒|𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

A/N: this is the most exiting chapter I've written

ALEXIA'S POV~

AFTER THROWING THE mirror at the wall, I scooped Hope up in another hug only for the door to burst open.

I turned around, hope still in my arms to see all the mikaelsons and for gang minus the little kids and Matt. And HAYLEY.

I didn't want to do anything rash but I couldn't hold it in any longer. How dare she.

I pushed hope softly to the side before anyone could say anything and vamp sped up to Hayley,pushing her up against the wall with my hand up against his neck.

She struggled against my grip,obviously surprised that a mere vampire could hold down a hybrid by herself.

But I've been through things unimaginable to her.

" woah... what happened?" Caroline was the first to speak. Hope had now stopped sobbing but was crying silently in the corner.

I didn't answer my sister,only tightened the grip on Hayley's throat which caused Elijah to come rushing forward and pulling me off her.

While Elijah was attending to Hayley, I found myself seething yet again.

" ELIJAH,YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TYPE OF A PERSON YOU ARE PROTECTING" I shouted causing the majority of the people in the room to cover their ears.

Hope meanwhile was still in the corner,refusing to talk to anyone but as soon as she heard what I said she vigorously shook her head.

" please don't" She muttered. But I couldn't stop now, this child beating bitch needs to pay.

"can someone please tell what the FUCK IS GOING ON !" Nik started off calmly before losing it halfway through his sentence.

"no" hope spoke glancing at me.

"I'm sorry but I have to tell them hope"

I looked back at nik before going to hope and grabbing her wrist tightly but softly and showing it to nik.

Nik visually tensed and so did everyone else in the room before speaking in worry.

"why would you do this hope?" He pleaded,voice softer than ever.

"she didn't.... but someone else did" I glared at Hayley who immediately went wide eyed as Elijah let go of her,leaving her trembling in the corner.