childhood memory

( Hello everyone let me introduce myself my name is y/n   l/n i have y/a (y/a = your age) it been long since the aftons are dead but i shouldn't have accept this bet but frist my pass)

''mom!!!! i want to go freddy's pizerria!!!'' yelled a young y/n she looked to have 6 ''fine sweety go get change ok'' say m/n (mother name) a happy y/n leaved the place m/n looked to some pappers write ''debt and rent'' m/n wanted just to not make y/n worried about all since d/n (dad name) leaved them life be harder since he was the only one able to work and get money for the 3 of them  but without him they dont have any money and risk too loose the house and be homeless but m/n want to see y/n happy so she gonna take one last time her child there before trying to find work ''mom am ready!!!!'' y/n grabed m/n hand and they walk toward the pizzeria.

''mom when dad gonna be back from the trip'' asked the young y/n looking at he/her mother ''when daddy will finaly finish his work you already know that your dad is a work adict'' say m/n ''i miss him'' say y/n looking at her pizza ''dont worry he will come back soon now eat your pizza before mister pizza come eat it'' ''nuuuu it is mine'' y/n eat all her pizza m/n chuckle and give a napkin to y/n ''thanks mommy your the best!!!'' y/n his/her face become the most angelic face ever m/n heart melted in love she whisper '' let's just hope our life wont be worst than that''

(i draw the pic up this is y/n young)