A start of a crush?

(y/n pov)

i was eating with f/n ''i think with everything that happen to the school mom wont let us out after 9 pm now'' say f/n sad and annoyed since f/n like going out walking late the night for taking out the stress ''you know f/n maybe with the new security systeme at the school Maria will maybe let us go outside we just have to add an adult so we can be free'' i say to f/n and their eyes sparckles like a disco ball ''why you alway have the best idea!!'' f/n say grumpy and i just giggle i continue to eat but i can see the corner of my eye chris looking at me flustered i dont know why but his reaction been weirder the more we pass time together ''y/n..'' i kinda have to admit he look cute in his hoodie hiding from ppl eyes ''y/n!..'' what am i thinking he killed *random girl name* why do i think of him like that he killed someone! ''Y/N!!'' i hear f/n say ''yes?'' ''sheesh what happen you stopped talking for like five minutes, btw why are you looking toward the aftons table?'' ''no reason why?'' ''are you sure because i can see you blushing~'' ''what!?'' ''oooh~ who is it you like'' ''i like no one!!'' after i say that i get up and leaved toward outside , i breath the fresh air of outside ''hey are you ok?'' i looked toward the voice and see chris sitting a few inch from me ''yeah am fine why?'' ''you and your friend didn't stop yelling so are you sure your ok?'' ''dont worry about it'' he gived me a closed eyes smile (god i have so many chapter to write for other book so imma do this one more rush also imagine this is so cute) i feel my cheeks becoming more warm and looked away ''it is a nice day no?'' say chris trying to break the silence that was flying around ''yeah it feel nice to be outside and forgot what happen'' ''oh..'' ''you know you shouldn't wear black because it feel more warm when the sun is out?'' ''wait really?'' ''yeah i hear Maria tell me this'' '' who Maria?'' ''oh someone that take care of me since my mom..'' ''you know you can not tell me about this if it is an sesenble thing i understand'' ''thank you'' 

(3rd pov) 

you two didn't notice that one of you had the head on the shoulder (it was you *wink wink*) and you two looked the sky and talked more about each other and all chris look at you and might have grabed your hand in secret feeling his cheeks being as warm as the magma.

(imma let ya guys at here also i beat my record of words XD)