Frist date

since school was finish y/n and chris (the new couple) wanted to go to their frist date somewhere special but they dont know where y/n propose to have a date to freddy's but Chris refuse not wanting to see his friends and they embarrase him infront y/n, Chris propose a simple date at a restaurent but y/n refuse since she/he didn't want something that might be over price and feel awfull that chris have to pay so the two were sitting next to each other and Micheal came in and ask what wrong ''we dont know where to have our frist date'' say Chris ''you can have a date like a sleep over but alone like no one else than you two'' ''that would be perfect thanks mike'' ''your welcome, also dad me and liz are going to see the Emily's so mom would be the only one here'' ''ok Mike love you'' and mike leaved so chris and y/n decide to do the frist date at Chris house and do what micheal proposed, Chris asked his mom if she didn't mind and she was ok and so happy her little sugar finally found his girlfriend/boyfriend wich make him blush and leave, Chris was getting his room ready so both of them can sleep he lied to y/n about having a matela (is that how you say?) for her/him so they can sleep in his bed cuddling all night

(am literraly listening to sexing on the dance floor it is sooo good also i have a question for the end) 

Y/n had his/her phone out and waitted on the couch downstair letting her/his little fluffy bear doing what he want just thinking about him make her/his heart beat fast y/n just tough of why it happen ''y/nnnnnnnnn i can't move my closet to place the tv come help meeeeee'' ''i tough you were strong chris!!'' ''it isn't my fault i died too young to be able to work out enough to move it alone now come here!'' ''fine!'' y/n get up and see chris without shirt trying to move his closet the only thing y/n could tough was his chest and she/he started to blush but he/she prefert ignore it and pushed away chris and started to move the closet (time for pervy chris) Chris looked at y/n watching y/n kinda bend down so she/he can move the closet he kinda started to blush and he looked away trying to not look weird and also to change of view, y/n finally moved the closet and put the tv on ''here we go finally, Chris wear a shirt please'' Chris hearing this smriked ''whyyyy? i mean it is hot here so why can't i'' ''because if you want cuddle you need a shirt'' (k.o) Chris hearing this got a fatal attack and go wear his hoodie with stripe and go get snacks not before kissing y/n cheek in the way wich leave someone blushing~

(hehe am so proud of me)

they were in Chris bed watching the horror film that y/n forced chris to watch chris wasn't really good with jumpscare because it remmenber him of the bullying so when there a jumpscare chris grab y/n and dont let go for 10 minutes so he can calm down but honestly he was also liking prefert smelling y/n colone (funk idk how to write it) but he sometime watched the way the killer killed so he can use it maybe on f/n he dont know why but having y/n wasn't enough because if she/he left him y/n will be able to date them wich annoy him alot so he might need some ideas ''Chris it is more than 9 pm can you get my matela please'' ''no am good with you here'' he say he tigh up the hug ''Chris i need the matelaaaaaa'' ''no you dont...'' he say kinda cold wich y/n didn't realise and she/he try to leave again wich force Chris to lay on her/him ''you wont leave'' and he close the tv and cuddle with a y/n that abandant her wanting to leave the gosth boy and apccept her/his faith.

(here we go the end so i wanna ask do ya guys want me to draw again some things for the chapters or use gacha club also request side story's since the main story is almost finish and we dont want this book to die!)