Child!chris x child!male!reader (part 2)

( following U3U)

''hey let me gooooooo'' i said while chris was dragging me when he stop i was happy but he looked at me with a worried face and mad ''s-so you know micheal'' i didn't want to say no to have to admit i wasn't listening but i had no choice ''no'' he smilled in relief ''thanks god'' i looked at him since it was the frist time he didn't slutter i felt blushing he voice was more adorable without the slutters he noticed myself looking at him and pushed back his plush infront his cute face ''a-as long you dont know him we'll be good'' he said hiding behind the fredbear plush i nobbed and he grabbed my hand and say ''l-let's get back'' i nob yes and we started walking back and i said ''you sound adorable when you dont slutter'' that was the last thing i said when the bell ring and i had to go since i had a special class i waved bye and started walking in the school i noticed a older boy looking at me he had a bonnie mask wish i found weird since today was the launch of the same type of mask ''hey there you'' said the boy to me ''huh yes?'' ''you know your going toward the boy changing room'' ''huh i know'' ''girls aren't aloud there'' when he said that i felt anger ''escuse me am a men >:C''

( sorry i have a babe headach and that all i can do