A sh!t here we go again (part 2)

(still chris pov)

my dad told me i can use his new axe i hugged him ''thanks dad your the best!'' (so cute OwO) ''your welcome chris but when you want to use this axe please be carefull i just got it'' ''ok i need to go back to school now cya dad'' and i teleport to school and run to my class sadly i never really been in y/n class even if i want to i can't for the drama that happen so i just looked infront of me and see a police officer oh god what again ''we have a new of a 2 student died on the campus so we gonna add cameras now thanks for listenning'' say the officer  funk i cannot work if there cameras i need to find a way for kill the ones that hurt my love without being seen wait i think am dumb i can just ask cassidy to bug the cameras the time .

(back the 3 pov)

chris haved a big grin thinking of that plan and continued to listen the leson gived now to y/n he/she was talking with an officer since he/she was the last one to see christian alive y/n in her/his mind there was laugh and grins all the time since christian make him/her sad but still feel regret like a little ''and that all i know officer'' say y/n after finishing telling all leaved for lunch (imma end it here if ya guys dont mind)