Chapter 8 - Weird? me? Uh.. maybe

Hiya guys, 

Sorry for taking so long. My life's been kind of crazy right now. 

Had vacation ofcourse, which was pretty good. Spend Christmas with family and newyears with friends, so I'm a happy weirdo!

Anyway, I've been catching up on school work, since I'm pretty behind, due to being sick a lot. 

I've had stomach problems every since I was a baby, and they never really went away. It's becoming so big of a problem that I miss out on a lot of school and what not, so that's annoying.

I'm also getting admitted into a rehabilitation centre for 3 months. I will be able to upload in weekends, I just don't have that much time to write, but I will do my best. 

Anyway, enough about me. I'm just nagging. 

Go on, and read!

so, Happy Readings!

xx H.

Chapter 8 – Weird? me? Uh.. maybe

Julianna’s P.O.V.

After my dance party and cleaning up the mess I made, it was almost 5 and my mom texted me with the order for the pizza. Sighting I picked up the phone. I got used to it, but that didn’t make it more fun.

After ordering the pizza, I sat down on the couch, flashing past the channels. It didn’t take long before the door swung open and my brother and mom barged in. ‘Where’s the food?’ Thomas yelled as he dropped his gym bag on the floor and walked into the living room.

‘Not here yet’ I answered.

Thomas sighted loudly and plopped down on the couch next to me, smacking the remote out of my hands.

‘Hey, idiot. I was watching’ I yelled, smacking his shoulder and pulling back the remote.

‘Shut up’ he yelled back, trying to hold the remote out of my reach. Unsuccessfully might I ad.

‘Jules, leave your brother alone. Thom, clean up your bag. NOW’ my mom’s voice shrieked from the kitchen, making both of us sight. Thom got up and stomped towards the hallway, picking up his bag and walking towards the laundry room in the back.

‘Julianna, when did you call for the pizza?’ my mom asked, walking back into the living room.

‘When you texted. Should be here any minute now’.

As on             queue, the doorbell rang. My mom chuckled as she went to get the pizza. The voices mumbled softly, as the garage door opened again. Jacob’s voice echoed through the hallway, followed by my dad’s.

‘Guys, pizza. Oh hey honey. How was your day?’ my mom asked as Jacob entered the living room. I rolled my eyes. Same old, same old.

Jacob laughed loudly with my dad about something, as they dropped their stuff on the counter and grabbed a plate. ‘Good. Was nice to hang out with the mates again’. Mom nodded and opened the pizza box, as we all started to dig in. Pizza night might be my favorite night of the week. It meant no stupid chitter chatter at the dinner table, no hour of whining from my dad about my grades, and no Jacob getting all the attention.

Everybody gathered around the island, piled up on pizza slices and then dropped on the couch. For once it was nice, just talking and stuff, until my dad started whining again. I should’ve expected it.

‘Julianna, have you done your homework already? You better have’ he spoke up, pointing his finger up.

I tried to hide a sight before answering. ‘Yes, I finished everything for the entire upcoming week’.