Chapter 6- Spill The Beans!!

Helleeeuww,,

Another chapter.. been a while so here ya go.

Hope you enjoy.

Happy Readings..

xx 

Chapter 6 –Spill The Beans !!

3.. 2.. 1..

‘Julianna Anderson. How many times do I have to tell you not to turn that stereo up so loudly’.

My mom’s angry voice filled the house while she stormed into the kitchen, dropping the grocery bags on the counter.

Sighting I turned the volume down again while she walked my way.

‘Sorry. I was doing my homework and I do it better with music on’ I said pointing towards the dining table behind me. It was still filled with all the books and notes.

My mom followed my finger with her eyes and squinted.

‘Oh, well.. good. Just don’t turn it up that hard anymore, okay?’ she said and turned back around towards the kitchen.

The surprised look stayed glued to my face for a view seconds. Did she seriously not get angry at me. This was a first.

I quickly nodded. ’Sure’.

The volume of the stereo got cut down a lot, until it ended up being more a background sound. Completely different than my personal disco from a view minutes ago.

‘Where is your brother?’ my mom asked a view minutes later.

I had settled back at the table, continuing with my homework. I had managed to add a big part to my history assignment, making myself happy because it meant that I was almost done. The last part would be added in class next week, so I had a bit of time before I had to worry about it again.

‘Uhm.. I don’t know. He said this morning that he was going to hang out with friends so’ I said looking up.

My mom nodded and pulled her cellphone out of her pocket.

‘I’ll call him, see if he’s eating here’.

I nodded and saved the history piece on my laptop, closing it afterwards. After stacking all the books and notes up again I laughed to myself. The messiness reminded me of Niall, and our little run in of this afternoon.

My mom chuckled.

‘Why are you smiling?’.

I blushed. ‘Nothing’.

Another chuckle.

‘That blush tells something else. Tell me’ she said placing her cell phone on the counter.

I sighted. ‘There was this guy at school that ran into me, making me drop all of my books. But he was really cute. But he is kind of really famous so’.

My mom’s eyes widened while she walked my way.

‘Oeh, what kind of famous?’ she said and leaned with her hand on the table.

‘Famous famous. As in he has a major fan base and everybody in the world knows who he is’.

My mom nodded. ‘Okay. But he is cute, that’s what matters’.

I chuckled to. ‘Yeah’. My mom laughed.

‘Didn’t Jake answer?’ I asked while she walked back towards the counter.