Chapter 2 - The Limousine

second chapter!

i worked really hard on it so please give a <3

owo

You look up from your knees. As your eyes adjust to the dim lighting of the car, you see someone sitting across from you. It's Harry Styles.

"'Ello." He says again. "Y/N, is it?"

You don't reply and look back down at your knees.

"It's perfectly reasonable to be angry, Y/N." He says gently. "We just took you away from your fathuh."

"It's not my dad I'm mad about! He's a jerk who doesn't even love me! He sold me! Why would I miss him?" You yell. "I don't want to be sold! Who buys another person? Can you not just get a maid? What is wrong with you?!" You realize what you're doing and slap a hand across your mouth. You look back down at your knees.

"Well, that was rude." Zayn looks at you with disgust. "A slave shoo'n't talk back to their owners, should they?"

"Shu' up Zayn, they're in shock!" Harry yells.

"Jus' because you're the lead singuh doesn't mean you get to boss us around, Harry." Zayn spits.

"Oh, just shu' up both of you." Liam says. He crosses the car and taps on the wall dividing the backseat from the front seat. A window slides open and you can see the silhouette of a driver in the driver's seat. "Can we get going?" Liam says to the driver. The driver nods and closes the window. We start moving. You turn to look at your house through the tinted windows as you drive down the street.

Goodbye. You think, but you don't know what you're saying goodbye to.