𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ,

𝐒𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨 had been as unintended as the pair both shredded their clothes for the most intimate fabrication of nude, physically and emotionally

𝐒𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨 had been as unintended as the pair both shredded their clothes for the most intimate fabrication of nude, physically and emotionally. It was a wildcard in the deck, expectations being they'd share one moment, one night, to let loose and find warmth in another body they fairly lacked and desired to obtain. Instead, their one moment lasted throughout the night, Valerio and Charima's friendship diving head first without protection into a depth of black waters.

They were lost in fixation, the enticing feeling of synchronized nude on nude and vocal bind where they took hammers to each other's walls, dusting off the rubble to allow entrance to their most vulnerable state. Once they both shared their inmost secret that anchored them day and night, Valerio demanded they open another bottle of vodka which resulted in Charisma's eagerness to straddle his hips and entangle their limbs and tongues.

A mixture of laughs, giggles, insults, and stolen kisses sent the pair to a climax of satisfied desires until they tired and casually fell asleep with their legs intertwined and Chari's face burrowed in Valerio's neck and his left hand subconsciously playing with her hair.

It was no surprise for the brunette to find herself in the same predicament she did mornings prior where a bare sleepish Valerio used her abdomen as a pillow with his arms hugging her for life - this exception being, she too was also nude. When she stirred from her sleep, she couldn't help the supple smile from blooming.

With lips slightly parted, Chari could feel the breath of Valerio's snores tickle her skin. Her fingers went straight to his tangle curls as she lightly began roaming her index finger through each loop until they rested neatly atop of his head. Each strum of her finger around his lock caused Valerio's grip on her stomach to tighten while he nestled his cheek deeper into her skin.

They were in their most exposed state, Charisma feeling as if she were floating upon a pink cloud while Valerio's body was free of the worry and stress he carried each day. It was as if he were anew with his body complimentary, face relaxed. Valerio's features were so angelic she found herself casually tracing the contours of his cheeks to the lining of her lips. As if he sensed her touch the second her thumb traced to the corner of his lips did his dimples shine in his sleep, making her index finger match the twitch of her faltering lips when she realized the direction her mind began to meander.

In one way and another, Charisma felt as if Valerio were the male image of her. Two souls lost in a world desperately seeking a hand of understanding, a longing sensation of mutual unconditional love. It had been so long since they felt an ounce of affection and moment of love that the feelings felt so surreal as if they imagined it - even if they imagined the person to be another. It wasn't a secret that the pair wanted other people but in those moments she couldn't help but feel connected with him; and she'd be lying if she said Valerio didn't steal a piece of her heart.