𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ,

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞, Charisma leaned against the plesh leather interior, her fingers aimlessly scrolling through her social media

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞, Charisma leaned against the plesh leather interior, her fingers aimlessly scrolling through her social media. Her mothers' had left fifteen minutes prior to the young bombshell descending down the stairs in appearance with Polo and his girlfriend in tow, leaving Charisma to fend her herself to court.

There had been a lot of trust put into the youngest Villada, both parents fully knowing her lack of excitement and motivation to attend Polo's hearing. It wouldn't be surprising if she demanded her driver to engage in a change of plans and trek to school grounds instead but as per usual, Charisma was keen on maintaining her word; though she wished she could turn cheek against her integrity.

The door to her mother's impala flashed open as Valerio sauntered in, tossing his bag at his pleather kicks. With a charming grin towards Charisma, he motioned to the driver to begin their drive. Her eyes wandered as she trailed over his lack of uniform in replacement with a pristine cream button up tucked into peach slacks with a warm brown belt.

Sending him an impressive yet curious gaze, "we look like a couple."

Valerio parted his lips and rested his left arm behind Charisma's head, using his opposite hand to push his sunglasses down slightly so he could look at her directly. Instead of listening to Andrea's choice of dressing for the trial, Charisma had turned to her own fashionista interests and pulled out breezy peach pants with a resembling peach slightly cropped tank blouse with white triangle designs sewn in, matched with a white blazer. There was no hesitation whether Andrea would be annoyed that her daughter didn't listen but still satisfied she had shown support.

His brown eyes observed his friends' posh attire then smirked and pushed his glasses back upon his nose. "I did good," he leaned into his chair and gripped the side of her clothed shoulder in comfort. Sighing, Charisma leaned into Valerio's frame and rested her head in the crook of his shoulder.

"I take it you're not going to class," she observed and Valerio reached into his backpack. "Here I thought you wouldn't want to be bored," he hummed and pulled out a solid black knapsack. Sitting up straighter, Charisma's eyes zoned in upon the clothed tied bag, "what is it?"

Whistling through his teeth, Valerio tapped the side of Charisma's nostrils before dropping his hand to her collarbone and teasing the gold band of her locket. Her eyes were quick in looking to the rearview mirror to see if their driver feigned interest in the exchange in the backseat, then licked her lips when realizing he could care less for what was going on between the two teens.

The last thing Charisma needed was to be high in a courtroom of officials but the longer she stared at the contents, the more she longed for it. If there was one thing she needed to get through her older brother's appearance, it was definitely a 'pick me up.'

His fingers went inside the bag, fumbling with its contents before pulling out two smaller clear baggies. "What's your poison princess?" he smiled while holding one bag with pills and the other with powder in his lap. Her tongue darted outward towards the bag of crystal and as she reached for it, Valerio slapped the top of her hand softly.

Her lips twisted downward to a frown and she pouted in her seat with a huff.

"Patience," he teased while wiggling his brow and opened the sack, licking the tip of his finger he dipped it into the bag. The crushed white powder clung to his skin and he pulled it out, holding it towards Chari. With eyes of pure lust towards the drug, Charisma licked her lips then grabbed ahold of Valerio's hand, wrapping her mouth around his finger and sucking the contents in.

Valerio's lips parted and he swished in his seat from the sudden heat and tension. Her eyes looked to his as she sucked his finger, her tongue lingering along the tip to ensure she indulged every ounce. Licking the outer corner of her lips, Charisma brought the side of her thumb to her mouth and dabbed the gloss that swept from the lining of her lips to her skin.

With a look of satisfaction, Charisma licked her acrylic then dipped it into the baggie, mimicking Valerio's actions and holding her finger to him. His eyes were hungry and enticing and he kept fixated upon her face while he too licked the powder.

Groaning in slight happiness, Valerio kissed his teeth then closed the baggies, plopping them in his back. "Ah," he hummed with content and placed his arm back behind Charisma, pulling her to him, "this will be a fun shit show."

▬▬▬ 𝖝𝖔 ▬▬▬