𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ,

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭, her bare legs draped over Valerio's thighs, the tips of his fingers daintily tracing abstract patterns up and down her skin

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭, her bare legs draped over Valerio's thighs, the tips of his fingers daintily tracing abstract patterns up and down her skin. His eyes followed every touch, crinkling the widows of his eyes the higher his closed mouth smile grew to his fine dimples as his sensations left vivid white goosebumps.

Their chests glistened in sweat but their bodies had yet to part, still finding delight and security within their close proximity. Minutes passed since they both reached their peak, toes curling and moans harmonizing as they messily came right after the other. Sharing an unspoken vow, Valerio and Charisma laughed until he captured her swollen lips once more — only this time tenderly as to save the way she tasted, the way her lips felt together.

Charisma hummed in satisfaction and when they pulled away, their faces continued to linger closely. Her hand went to his matted damp curls and she gave a breathy laugh through her nose, her index finger wrapping around his front curl, twisting it until it sprung.

"Well," she rubbed her raw lips together and rolled to her back, maintaining her legs across his lower frame, "I told you," hazed blue eyes flicked downward, "— that wasn't the problem."

Valerio's brows furrowed together and he tilted his head down his front frame towards his covered groin, following her attention. Her front top teeth bit into her bottom lip to suppress herself from laughing out loud as she watched his face contort. It took him a few seconds to follow her gaze and he felt idiotic when realization dawned that she once again was referencing his late drunken scarce that he no longer could spring a hard on and perform.

"Ha ha," he mocked in a snicker, tapping her rumpled nose as she laughed then rested upon his back with his leg bent and arm beneath the pillow under his head. Chari looked to Valerio then copied his actions, the pair falling in serene silence.

The ceilings were freshly painted of cream coconut white and the harder their eyes stared into the interior design, the easier it was to make out faint darkened shapes where glow in the dark stars once shined. Neither Charisma and Polo's mother's liked the idea of ruining the surface in their own child's bedrooms, thus before the guest bedroom came about, the Villada twin's playroom was constructed.

A galaxy of possibilities -- Polo titled the room that the kids painted themselves, decorating each to look like a scene in one of Polo's fantasy books he'd read over and over. Charisma never had the patience to sit and read a book - unless it was fanfiction, then she'd be glued - but unlike her brother, who'd dive deep into old crisp pages, she'd be more amused by his abilities. She understood his love for fiction and fantasy, losing himself in pages is what helped keep his mind at bay which is how she knew when Polo was in turmoil. A world of fantasy and endless possibilities distracted him from reality but what she had noticed now was that his books had been discarded, failing to console him as they once did.