Friends of mine

Cara's pov -

I woke up and last nights antics came flooding back but I was brought out of my flashbacks when I felt my arms wrapped around a body and i peeked out from under the covers to happily see Leyden, I picked up my phone from the bedside table to see at least 30 different texts from a very worried Rita who was concerned to where I had disappeared to. Shit, I knew I had forgot to say I was leaving last night and I guess it was me who had wandered off and not Rita, I slid out of bed quietly not to wake up leyden and dialed Rita's number, It took a few rings for her to pick up but after the fifth ring Rita's husky voice answered sleepily. I found Rita's speaking voice to be really sexy it gave you the illusion she was a heavy smoker and In need of cough sweets but god it was hot. "Cara thank god you're alive but what the fuck dude it's 9am are you insane" she wailed hungover down the phone. "Sorry babe I mustv'e wandered off last night because I was convinced you had ditched me" I explained yawning sleepily rubbing my pounding head. "but don't worry i'm fine I'm home and I'm with Leyden and everything is sorted" I chirped out a little too happily for a hungover person. "I'm glad to hear wifey, speaking of this famous Leyden when do I get to meet her, It's not like you to hide your female friends" Rita purred down the phone. I thought about it for a second, Leyden and myself have been dating for a few months now and the only contact in my life she's had is Jourdan and my sister so I guess It was time to introduce her to some of my closest friends but starting off with Rita was a crazy idea because Ritz was wild, it's part of the reason we get on so well but she might scare Leyden I giggled to myself before answering Rita's question. "how about tonight? we go out for drinks invite a few friends and see what the night brings" I suggested. "yeah that sounds good, I'll text a few pals and I'll see you tonight I'm going back to bed, later babe" she said before hanging up.

I quietly tiptoed back into my bedroom trying not to wake up Leyden but I was met with her wide eyes staring back at me. " who was on the phone" she mumbled rubbing her eyes pulling the covers back for me to get in. "Rita, we kind of arranged a night out tonight with a few friends so I can introduce you to some of my circle" I said looking at her to see her reaction hoping she would be open to it . She thought about it for a second before opening her mouth to say something. " yeah that sounds fun, just don't leave me with anyone I don't know for a long period of time or I will become very awkward" she joked playing with my hair. "lets go back to sleep it's early" she pouted before wrapping her arms tightly around my torso and planting a soft kiss on collar bone.

Leydens pov -

It was midday and Cara and myself were going out for some lunch, Cara wanted a McDonald's but I was adamant we should go to Nando's because I really wanted butterfly chicken with spicy rice and sweetcorn but Cara had her heart set out a big greasy cheeseburger. Eventually we decided after much debate we would get both for takeaway and just sit in the park with our foods. It was a rather nice day even though the wind blew strongly sometimes causing shivers to run up your spine but apart from that it was nice. I was meeting some of Cara's friends tonight and I was starting to get really nervous. I was happy Jourdan would be coming tonight because then i would know a familiar face but It didn't help Cara's friends were all famous or from a mostly rich background, I was going to be so intimidated I could feel it. I just hope they weren't going to be stuck up and liked me for Cara's sake. " Car? who will be coming out tonight?" I asked curiously wondering if I had heard of any of them apart from Rita Ora. "well Rita, Nick Grimshaw, Georgia May Jagger, jourds, Ellie Goulding and possibly Kate Moss if she gets back from Paris in time why?" she asked humming whilst eating her fries. " Oh my god I know who everyone is, they're all so famous I can just feel it, I'm going to embarrass myself" I wailed dramatically causing Cara to laugh. "you'll be fine I, they're all down to earth I promise, I wouldn't be friends with them if they weren't" she explained ruffling my hair

We were leaving to go out for about 8pm and It was currently 7:45, I was partially ready I just had to put on my dress but Cara was taking ages in the bathroom and I was getting really impatient. "Cara if you don't move your ass I will break up with you" I threatened playfully. A fully dressed Cara came out of the bathroom and rolled her eyes at me. " Keep your panties on I'm done" she said kissing my cheek before I turned to get a look at her. she looked amazing in a black Chanel jumpsuit with very high heels and her hair slightly tousled with a dark rouge lipstick, she looked amazing and I was happy she was all mines. I was wearing a tight red curve hugging dress borrowed from Cara which was also Chanel and I was slightly in love with it. I had went for a red lipstick and smoky eyed look and I really really loved what it did for my skin tone.

After waiting for Cara to get dressed plus we waited even longer for a taxi we didn't get to the club until 9:30pm making us the last to arrive. Paparazzi were already outside circling like vultures waiting for their next victim. We hurried into the club before any questions were fired at us to be met by Cara's friends. It was really strange to be standing with so many celebrities that also knew who you were. If it wasn't for Jourdan snapping me out of my thoughts by wrapping me up in a bear hug I would have probably stood starstruck to the spot but I managed to pull my act together and after saying my hello's to jourdan I turned to the rest of the group to introduce myself and surprisingly everyone was sweet and hugged me whispering in my ear that Cara did good because I was simply gorgeous which made me blush like a huge idiot. Everyone started to sit down again when a beautiful blonde bounced over with a huge tray of drinks before spotting me and coming over for a hug. " Hi leyden I'm Rita, it's nice to finally meet you, Cara doesn't shut up about you" She said fondly before pinching my girlfriends cheek causing me to giggle and Cara to grumble in annoyance at her friends. "I hope some of those shots are for me because every time I introduce Leyden to people they just embarrass me" Cara mumbled rolling her eyes as she grabbed a shot for herself and then passing another one to me.

The night was half way through and I had learned so much about Cara and her friends, when they were together they were the biggest goofiest bunch of idiots who all talked over each other and got into silly arguments, It was really fun to watch and It was nice to see how Cara was with her friends and just to have fun without any worry on her shoulders. It was getting close to closing time and Cara had suggested everyone coming back to ours for an after party as there was plenty of booze. Everyone agreed seeing as we were all on a happy high and didn't want to part ways just yet. We got back to the flat and Cara cracked open the bottles of Vodka causing everyone to cheer, apart from Jourdan who was cuddled up on one of the sofas with a blanket draped over her, mouth wide open. " I guess being a mummy caught up on her" Nick whisper shouted laughing drunkenly before pulling out his phone and making everyone pose around about her so he could take a picture for his instagram.

It was almost 6am and after a successful night of playing truth or dare and spin the bottle and more drinking games I could proudly say I had seen Ellie Gouldings boobs and had a three way kiss with Cara and Rita, who whispered in our ears we should have a threesome later which I'm not entirely sure she was joking about because she looked deadly serious as she walked away winking at us and slapped our butts. Cara laughed at my expression and said she found it cute I was shy and embarassed before whispering in my ear sexily she would be totally down for a threesome with the both of us which made me blush even harder at the the thought of it. She leaning her head sleepily on my shoulder, seeing as we couldn't get into our own bed as Nick Kate and Rita had took over it, Myself and Cara cuddled up beside Jourdan much to her dismay as she tried to pull her blanket off us cursing under her breath that we were squashing her. I smiled to myself in the dark, I was happy Cara's friends liked me and I liked them.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys I hope this chaprer is okay!

xoxo L

.