Home sweet home

Cara's pov -

After a long flight we were finally back on home soil, oh London how I've missed you! There's something so beautiful about getting off a plane and the familiar smells of England hit you and you can tell your home from the way the air smells. Neither Leyden or myself had work today so we decided to get a takeout and watch some movies when my sister texted me asking if I wanted to go for dinner tonight, as much as I wanted to stay home and eat junk food it would be a perfect opportunity for Leyden to meet my sister in person before she went home to Scotland at the end of the week,so we all planned to meet at 7.

Leyden's pov -

I'm meeting Poppy tonight, Cara's sister and I'm really excited and nervous! I hope she likes me because if the family don't like me then what chance have I got, I wanted to dress to impress as I put on a simple sleek satin black dress that clung to me in all the right places and hanged loose at the right bits, I looked really pretty and I felt really pretty! When someone pays you compliments as much as Cara did you start to believe them. My jaw dropped when Cara walked into the bedroom, she had on a beautiful white suit that hugged her figure perfectly with a black bra you could see as she left a few buttons open. " ohhh uh you look amazing" I managed to stutter out. She sauntered over to me smirking a little. "I look amazing out of it also if you want to see" she whispered into my ear pulling up my dress. "No Cara we are not having sex so you can mess up my hair and make up, we are meeting your sister in 30 minutes you animal" I giggled. "c'mon Leyden are you serious, you're already denying me sex" she pouted like a child. I giggled at her cute face before going to find my shoes.

We got to the restaurant after fighting off the paparazzi, it was as if they had a tracking device on Cara and they happened to turn up wherever she was, it was quite scary when she said London paps were much better than the American ones as they have no boundaries on personal space which I found weird because the London paps had their faces basically pressed to ours. We finally made our way in and we spotted poppy, she looked so pretty and slightly like Cara. I thought she may be a bit stand off ish with me but she grabbed me in a huge bear hug gushing that she was so happy to meet me and that Cara never introduced her to her girlfriends which made me quite happy that I was special. Cara on the other hand was blushing but trying to play it off by gesturing over the waiter to order.

Dinner was so fun, I learnt so much about Cara and her childhood, her weird habits and things only big sisters could tell. Poppy and myself laughed for ages at the stories while Cara sat sulking that we were embarrassing her. "That's it I'm never introducing you to any of my family and friends ever again, they always embarrass me, first Jourdan now you pops" she giggled. " aww baby but the stories are really cute" I laughed pinching her cheek and she swatted away my hands. I had a really great time meeting poppy as we headed home to Cara's.

Cara's pov -

It was finally Friday and Leyden was leaving to go back to Scotland, I was so upset she couldn't stay and I clung to her like a child so she wouldn't go. We stayed like that for a few hours just holding each other because I didn't know when I could get off work to go and see her and she would be at university and probably wouldn't be able to get down which was sad. "Cara" I heard her say softly before speaking again. "If you want to break up with me I understand" "what?? Why would I break up with you silly" I said turning to face her. "Long distance relationships can work and ours will" I said kissing her scrunched up nose. "I hope so" she sighed with watery eyes. Ugh this was going to be so hard.

Leyden's pov -

It was finally time for me to go catch my train, I had already gave my goodbye kiss to Cara at home because we wouldn't be able to do it at the train station which sucked, I went to board the train and gave Cara one last big hug. "I love you car, I'll call you once I'm home okay" I said tearfully. She was crying which made me cry harder and for people witnessing this must have thought we were crazy we looked ridiculous. " I love you leyd, we will see each other soon, I promise even if I have to skip work you are more important baby". I heard my train being called for last call and we sadly parted until we next saw each other.

* hey guys leave me a comment if you like where I'm going with this story?? Or what would you maybe like to see happen? More drama maybe... Let me know please*

Xoxo L