Chapter 6

Cecilia's POV
Me and the whole family are in the kitchen cooking dinner and just having a good time as a family in general. Suddenly the front door flies open and I hear someone scream "CECILIA" I look at everyone and say "Stay here." Me and Stefan walk towards the front door to see a very angry looking Klaus.

Confused Stefan and I say at the same time "Klaus?" He looks toward us and marches right up to me angrily but before he could get any closer Stefan steps in front of me. "How about you calm down Klaus" Stefans says pushing Klaus back.

Third Person POV
"You keep my children from me" Klaus says with hurt in his voice while pointing at Cecilia who's behind Stefan. Cecilia's eyes widen when he says that. She quickly composes herself and says extremely calm "How did you find out"

"It doesn't matter how I found out it matters that YOU KEPT MY CHILDREN FROM ME" Klaus responds raising his voice at the end. "Well after what happened and you left right after that I figured you wouldn't care" Cecilia says putting her hand on Stefans shoulder moving forward to stand right next to him.

"Of cou-" before Klaus could finish his sentence the Mikaelson's barged in without knocking. Everyone turns to look at them. "Niklaus we told you to wait" Elijah says walking closer the trio.

Klaus ignores them and turns back to Cecilia and Stefan "I want to be in their life's" Klaus says with the demand being more directed to Cecilia. "It's their-" Cecilia starts to say but is interrupted by said kids. "We don't want you in our lives" Brianna says while looking directly into Klaus eyes.

When Klaus hears those words come out of Briannas mouth who's heart breaks. "You broke our mother's heart for some one night stand and that's not forgivable" Cole says coldly with no emotion in his voice.

Klaus just stands there looking at Cole, Ashton, and Brianna. "Nik come on" Freya says with the help of her family to drag Klaus out of the house.