Chapter 4

Two Days Later
Day of Miss Mystic Falls

The Salvatores Lizzie and Josie were at the mall buying a dress for Brianna for Miss Mystic Falls. The other girls didn't want to do it.

The Mikaelson's were also buying a dress for Hope. Brianna was trying on a dress and her brothers were at a different store shopping but all her sisters were here to help her.

Stefan has his hands on Cecilia's hips and was hugging her from behind. Just then the Mikaelson's walked in and Klaus seen them and he was pissed.

Kol walked up to them with the rest of the Mikaelson's not to far behind.
Kol~Look at you two love birds. With his signature smirk. Klaus glared at his little brother. Cecilia and Stefan turned to see who it was.
Rebekah~What are you guys doing here?
Stefan ~We're buying a dress for Brianna.
Cecilia~What are y'all doing here?
Elijah~We're also buying a dress for Hope as well.

Then Lizzie walks over.
Lizzie~Well it's nice to see there's not gonna be much competition.
Hayley~Excuse me?You listen here crazy psychotic spoiled brat you aren't gon-
Hayley didn't even get to finish before Cecilia did something about it. Lizzie has started crying from Hayley calling her crazy. Cecilia grabbed Hayley by her shirt and flashed her banshee eyes and said.
Cecilia~ Listen here Hayley you aren't going to call my daughter crazy and make her cry without me going to do anything. So if I EVER catch you talking to any of my kids like that again you're going to wish you didn't know me. And with that she let go.

Hope~Mom are you oka-
Hope didn't get to finish because Gabby interrupted her and said.
Gabby~Stop fighting Briannas about to come out and show us her dress.
And with that Brianna came out and everyone was in awe,admiring the girls beauty even the Mikaelson's.

Briannas Dress

Cecilia went to her daughter and started crying and said

Cecilia~Oh my beautiful babygirl. You look absolutely stunning. Brianna smiled at her mom. Stefan went up to them and said.
Stefan~Wow princess you look beautiful.
Brianna~Thank you I think this is the one. All her sisters squeal because their sister found her dress.
Elijah~Look stunning Brianna.
Brianna turns to see the Mikaelson's. She glares at klaus and Hayley then turns back to Elijah and says.
Brianna~Thank you very much.
Kol~Well we should get going to get Hope a dress. With that they left but not before hearing Lizzie say.
Lizzie~I cant believe klaus mikaelson is you,Ashton and Cole's dad.
They didn't know the Mikaelson's were listening. So as soon as Lizzie said that they all turned around shocked and wide eyed but they were walking out the store.

Dun dun dun............

So I decided that klaus will find out that they were his kids this chapter.

Cecilia's Banshee Eyes