Chapter 9

Third Person POV
Once the Salvatore family got in the school Brianna goes straight to start getting ready. Cecilia brings in the emerald greens dress with all the accessories.

The rest of the Salvatores siblings were hanging out in the main room of the school. "So what happened with Bri this morning" Lizzie asked her siblings.

"Wait what do you mean" Ashton asks confused looking up from his phone.

"Y'all didn't hear her running into moms and dads room yelling?" Lizzies asks her siblings looking around at them. Everyone shook their head saying they didn't know what happened.

Suddenly Ashton stands up fixing his suit jacket. "Where are you going?" Josie asks him. "To find out what happened this morning" he says walking off. Everyone gets up and follows after him.

When they get into Briannas room they see she had a whole different dress on. "What happened to that dress you bought at the store?" Sapphire asks as they walk in.

Brianna and their mom turn around and Brianna says "I don't know it was hanging in my closet and this morning when I went to go get it, it wasn't there."

"What do you mean it wasn't there?" Grayson asks confused on how the dress just disappeared.

"I mean it was gone like nowhere to be found gone" Brianna replies looking at all her siblings. "Where'd you get that dress, it's gorgeous" Sofia says/asks.

"It was moms, she wore it to her Miss Mystic Falls" Brianna says smiling looking up at her mom.

"Well it doesn't matter what dress you wear you still look just as beautiful as you did in the other dress" Cecilia says smiling back at her but quickly adding "but after this we are gonna find out what happened with that dress and how it was just gone."

"Do you think someone took it?" Alex asks looking at his adopted mom that he sees as his blood.

"I don't know maybe but I don't know how they would have snuck in or something" She replies with a confused/thinking face.

Josie looks at the time and sees it's almost time and says "Mom it's time."Cecilia nods, all of the siblings leave to get to their seats. She turns towards Brianna and sees she nervous "Hey hey look at me Bri, you're gonna do great ok" she says I'm her usually soft voice. Brianna nods breathing in and out.

As they walk out they see Hayley and Hope walking out of another room. And they were shocked at what they seen.