Chapter 3

Previous
Klaus~What are y'all?

Mikaelson's POV
They got tensed when klaus asked what they are. Then they looked towards Cecilia and Stephen and they nodded for them to tell us.

Cecilia POV
Gabby~I'm a tribrid Vampire, Elemental and banshee.
Veronica~I'm the same as gabby.
Sofia~Me,Sapphire and Seth are the same as Gabby and Veronica as well.
Lizzie~Me and Josie are Gemini witches.
Alex~I'm a Tribrid vampire,werewolf,and elemental.
Grayson~I'm also a Tribrid but I'm a vampire,witch and werewolf.
Elijah~And what are you three?
Elijah asked Ashton,Brianna and Cole.

Ash,Bri,Cole~Oh we're Quintbrids.
All of the Mikaelson's looked at them with wide eyes and confusion. Hope a little bit of jealousy she thought 'how can they be more powerful than me'
Klaus~How?And what?
Brianna~We are Vampires, Witches,Werewolf's, Elementals and last but not least banshees.
Elijah~How if Cecilia is human and Stefan is a vampire. How are any of you werewolfs and elementals or witches or Gemini witches.
Cole~Oh Stefan isn't me,Brianna and Ashton's dad.
Josie~And are real mom died but she did a spell so me and Lizzie would be transported to Cecilia.
Alex~And I was adopted I was born a hybrid then when I was 14 I had a accident and died with Ashton's blood in me and came back a Tribrid.
Grayson~Also Cecilia is my step mom I don't know my real mom.
Lizzie~Also are mom isn't a human she is a vampire,elemental and banshee she was always a elemental and banshee she just never tapped into it. And she died giving birth to the oldest set of triplets so Caroline turned her.
Seth~So only Stefan is me,Veronica,Sofia,Sapphire,Gabby real dad but all the others think of him as a dad since he adopted them.
Lizzie~Also our mom tapped into her elemental and banshee side after what you klaus mikaelson did.
Cecilia~LIZZIE
Klaus looked down ashamed and Hayley looked down guilty.
Hope looked confused.
Rebekah~So who is Cole,Ashton and Brianna's real dad?
The Mikaelson's could feel them all get tensed.
Cecilia~He doesn't know and the kids wanted to keep it that way.
Mikaelson's~Oh