Introduction

Hey readers so my name is Y/N Jeon actually on second thought... I am YOU so yeah if your new to these types of stories and I won't be referring nor talking to you throughout this story so anyway now that I am done explaining. Allow me to tell you about myself. 

I am a Senior high schooler, NJROTC cadet, and I have a good GPA so I can get into college to make sure my parents are proud of me. I have good amount of friends who are usually dudes but I have some female friends too. I am kind and a gentleman for girls but for boys I am a chill and funny person. 

So yeah, living a normal life well except the fact that I am in a toxic relationship with Sarah, who would always babble and babble about the slightest things. We always get into fights and I am planning to break up with her as I already had enough. We weren't always in a toxic relationship at first; it was great until a few months later she became more bossy and problematic. 

Her family isn't that great either...

They kept sending me a lot of threats and some of them are death related like "You break up with her your dead!" or "Your family will be doomed if you dump her!" or something similar. But the worst part is that they are rich and my family is pretty poor and because of that we can't really do anything about it and it looked like my life was going to be hell for eternity. 

I prayed to God for a miracle to happen and they answered it strangely...

What do I mean by that? Well, let's just say it's quite unusual.

It all began with Jennie Kim who moved here to my school and at first sight she was beautiful actually I take that back because she is the MOST beautiful women I have ever seen. But the biggest shutdown was that she was vulgar and mean to me. But how is that a miracle you ask?

Well, read this story and you will find out soon enough...

(Story Begins at May 30, 2021) 😉