Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

Hanging out with Sarah is like a living hell. She would always complain about the smallest things and I would try to please her, but all attempts fail. *sigh* Why am I even trying to please her?

I went home and my parents told me new neighbors moved in and they invited us to dinner, which would be very interesting since we never met them yet. We walk to the house next to us and we knocked on the door and a guy in his 50s or 40s answered the door.

"Why hello there I assume you are our new neighbors?" - ???

"Yes, we are" - Y/N's Mom

"Well then, my name is Kim Daniel, and this is my wife Kim Jannette." - Daniel

Jannette walks down the stairs and we all bow to each other and we walk inside to the dining table but I then see a girl which I assume to be their daughter but she looked familiar then I realize it was JENNIE KIM!!! 

"You've got to be kidding me..." - My Thoughts

She was on her phone then she hears us approaching the table and she smiles at me but I knew it was fake since our family is here and I would've done the same so they won't suspect anything plus we could cause complications. 

"Ah this is my daughter Jennie Kim!" - Daniel

"Ah yes, I know her she goes to the same school as me." - Me

"Oh really? Well then, that's great!" - Daniel

She chuckles, and I have to admit she is adorable. 

"Well then, shall we?" - Jannette 

We nod and sit at the dinner table and eat. 

Jennie's POV

OMG!!! He's in my house! I gave him a smile but I assume he thinks it is fake because I was rude to him earlier today, but I can't blame him. Anyway, at least I get to spend time with him. Maybe this is a perfect time to bring up my plan...

"Hey Mr. Jeon, can we ask you something?" - Daniel

"Yeah sure anything!" - Y/N's Dad

My dad and mom looked at each other and smiled.

"Does your Y/N want to marry our daughter?" - Daniel 

I spit my drink when I heard that and Y/N looks like he nearly fainted and we look at each other awkwardly.

"U-Uhm the thing is our Y/N is already going to marry someone else..." - Y/N's dad

My parents frowned in disappointment. Then I looked at Y/N and he looked back, showing no emotions.

"Can me and Y/N talk privately?" - Me

They nod and Y/N looked at me confused, but I pulled his arm to the backyard area.

Y/N's POV

Okay, first off Jennie is now my neighbor, then THEY WANT ME TO MARRY HER??!! Then she asks me to talk with her privately?! What is even going on?! 

"This is about to get very interesting..." - My Thoughts 

Anyway Jennie dragged me outside the backyard and we look at each other awkwardly as before before she breaks the silence. 

"Look Y/N, I don't like you either but I know about your situation with Sarah..." - Jennie

My eyes widen. Wait, how does she know?! Is she stalking me or something?!

"H-How do you know?" - Me

"I have my ways..." - Jennie

I sigh and shake my head.

"Look Y/N I will do this if you agree besides this is probably the only opportunity you're going to get." - Jennie

I sigh again. She is right. This is likely my only opportunity to get away from Sarah and her wicked family, plus our parents get along very well, so I guess I have no other choice. 

"Alright Jennie I'll do it but it's just to get away from Sarah, okay?" - Me

She nods and we walk to the dining room.