Chapter 11

Author's POV

Well then, that got very heated... if you are wondering what happened to Y/N. Well... let's just say he barely made it out alive. After Rose kissed his cheek, she quickly realized what she had done, and Jennie snapped. Y/N can only just stand there frozen in fear of what Jennie is going to do to him. What she did was that she pulled Y/N's ear harshly, making him wince in pain, and dragged him to their room. Well, what happened after I'll let you see for yourself...

Y/N's POV

"Look Jen, I don't have any feelings for her, okay?!" I explained to her trying to calm her down but with no avail as she was still furious. In fact, the angriest I have ever seen her in my life.

"OH YEAH?! WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER?!?!" Jennie asked me loudly while staring at me angrily. 

"Because she caught me off guard, I didn't know she was going to do that!!!" I explained to her trying to settle down the situation. Jennie groans in frustration and then she tells me to leave, so I sigh and walk out of the room and head downstairs.

I head to the living room and sit on the couch still taking in the events that happened earlier. I see that Rose went to her room without saying a word. 

"U okay Y/N?" 

I hear Jisoo asking me and she sits on the couch next to me and I just shrug in response. 

" I don't know Jisoo, she's very pissed right now..." I said to her. 

"Just give it time... she'll came back to you eventually." Jisoo advised me and I nod then she leaves me alone in my thoughts. 

TIMESKIP

After 3 hours Jennie finally came downstairs and Rose immediately came out of her room to apologize to her and thankfully Jennie forgave her and she came down the stairs where I was and sat on my lap.

"Sorry Y/N... I just lost control over myself..." She said in a guilty and sad voice while looking down. I hug her and pat her back slowly in response. 

"It's okay jagiya it happens..." I quickly said. 

Then my eyes widen quickly realizing at what I just called her. Jennie then became surprise as well, and she smiled at me then she kissed me passionately then I kiss her back.

"Ehem..." 

We broke the kiss and we turn to see Lisa. 

"If you're going to have your lovely time, then please do it somewhere else..." Lisa said while shaking her head. Jennie blushes in embarrassment. Then we both nod to Lisa, then she leaves.

We then got up and head to the bedroom to continue our make-out session and it got more heated by the minute. Jennie was very aggressive, and I can tell she was doing this out of love. After we break it up to catch our breath, then I opened my eyes, meeting Jen's.

"Do you love me Y/N?" She asks me with her cute eyes staring into my soul. 

"Of course jagiya..." I responded with sincere in my voice. 

"Then say it to me..." She orders me. 

"I love you Jennie Kim..." I said to her and she brightly smiles. 

"I love you too Y/N Kim." She says back to me while caresses my cheeks.

I sighed in relief that this is all settled. After that we cuddle, then we fall asleep.

"What a day..." I said to myself in my thoughts.