Chapter 14

Saturday

Y/N's POV

Everything is all set for Jen's birthday and I am super stoked and nervous about it because I am not sure whether or not she is going to like it... I secretly drive to the place where Jimin reserved for Jen's birthday which is a private beach that Jin's dad owns.

Jennie's POV

YAY!!! Today is my birthday!!! I have been really excited about this day because this is the first time Y/N will be here with me for it! But however, when I woke up Y/N wasn't beside me...

"Where could he be?" I asked myself and I did my morning routine, then looked around the house and finding no one was home...

"Is this some sort of sick prank...?" I said to myself in frustration. After 20 minutes of searching, I find a note on the kitchen table.

"Come to this address my darling... sorry you had to wake up like this but I promise you in the end it will be worth it! Come to this beach... (Random address).

- Your Husband Y/N Kim"

I was confused at first then I drove to the beach area but they were only a group of people there... I then look at the group and recognize it was Y/N but he was on a mini stage.

Y/N's POV

Here it is... the moment I have been looking forward to. The moment where I sing my heart out for her... my true love.

"What's going on?!" Jennie asked me in a confused tone which made us chuckle.

"Why this entire party is for you of course!" I explained to her and her eyes widen, and tears flowed down her cheeks, and we didn't even get to the best part...

I get down the stage and raised her head with my hand and said "Jennie Kim... I want to sing this song for you and the reason is to show my devotion, my love, my loyalty towards you."

She nods and I pull a chair for Jen and she sits down and focuses her attention to me and I take a deep breath then played...

I was a monster... you were a saint...

I know it still hurts but... no one's to blame...

You and I meant to fly! You, you, you...

You Read My Mind!

I sang the lyrics to her, and she got emotional but still focuses her attention on me. Everyone else was in awe of my voice and my skills of guitar as I sang my heart out to her and Jennie was then crying again. After the song ended she was in tears of emotion then I put the guitar aside then walk down the stage then put my hard on her cheek raising her head to face me.

"Jennie Kim... you are my everything... my life and my dream... no words can describe how much I love you." I said to her with sincere in my voice.

She couldn't say anything but she nods then pulls me into deep kiss and everyone cheered and then pulled out and Jennie's parents approached us.

"A very well done performance young man!" Daniel commented and I smiled and responded "Thank you Mr. Kim it means alot!"

"No need for that Y/N just call me uncle okay?" He explained to me and I nod.

"Okay then uncle!" I responded.

"Now then Jennie sweet heart we have a birthday gift for you..." Jannette said to Jennie which made her raise an eyebrow. "What is it mom?" She asked her and Daniel and Jannette smile at each other before asking...

"Would you like you and Y/N's marriage contract to be permanent?" They both asked us and me and Jennie's eyes widen and we look at each other.

"YES DAD OF COURSE!!!" Jennie responded ecstatically which earned a chuckle from her dad and he turns to me.

"Are you okay with her decision?" He asked me.

"More than ever uncle." I responded while smiling.

Daniel and Jannette nods and smiles.

"If that is what you two wish! Then your wishes are granted! I officially make the marriage contract between Y/N and my daughter Jennie permanent!" He announces to everyone and they all clapped meanwhile Jennie squeals in joy and she jumps into my arms.

"Congratulations you two!" He said to us.

Daniel smiles at us and we all continue the party.

TIMESKIP TO NIGHT TIME

After the party was over me and Jennie head home along with her friends.

"Babe can we sleep and cuddle? I'm tired.~" She asked in a tired voice but at the same time it was cute.

"Anything for you princess." I responded and she smiles brightly in response and we head to our bedroom then we cuddle together.

But when we got to our bedroom, something was off about her...

Jennie was acting quite strange like she was smirking at me and teased me, during the whole night in our room.

"This better not be what I think it is..." I said to myself in my thoughts.

"Hey Y/N~." Jennie called to me in a seductive tone which send chills in my bones.

"Y-Yes?" I asked while stuttering.

"You said 'no words can describe how much you love me' right?" She asked me.

I nervously nod my head and she smirks at me.

"How about we show each other how much we love each other?~" She asks me in a very sexy tone which gave me shivers.

"OH HELL NAW!!!" I said in my thoughts with my eyes widen.

Jennie was rubbing my thighs then she move to my uh... I think you know where.

"Jennie what are you doing...?" I asked nervously but she didn't answer and I see her moved her head closer to me then she pulls me into passionate kiss but nothing I had never experienced and finally I lost control over myself.

Author: I'll leave the rest to your imagination... cause I don't write smuts, sorry if you are disappointed. But I hoped yall readers enjoyed reading this book so far!😬