(cuddles) for all eternity

Sleepy Karlnapity after the first night of the honeymoon.
CW: Cursing (I think there's literally one word but just being safe)

Sapnap hobbles into the room, yawning loudly. Quackity follows, mirroring the yawn and stretching his wings before letting them retract. "I'm so fucking tired."

Sapnap collapses onto the bed, planting face-first into the velvety soft, red blanket. Karl can't stop his mouth from upturning at the adorable theme of the entire room, bed covers red and dotted with white, mushroom sprouting from each bed frame corner, and dim shroom light on a stand next to it. He wants to observe every detail of the room, but his eyes are locked on the even more adorable figure lying still on the bed.

"Thank God," Quackity murmurs as he pulls out a change of clothes from the wooden drawer. He lazily unbuttons his still damp shirt. Karl's heartbeat thrums, so he looks away. He can almost feel the noirette smirk at him once he does.

"We're married, babe. Why are you so nervous?"

"I don't know," Karl mumbles, biting his lip.

Quackity yawns again and slips off the button-down as he stretches. And God, is that hot. He hazily passes Karl and heads to the small bathroom. "I'll spare you tonight because Pandas is tired."

Karl scrunches his nose and slaps at his bare arm. Quackity closes the bathroom door behind him with silent satisfaction.

Karl looks back at Sapnap who has yet to move from his spot, still sprawled out on his anterior. Karl walks up to him and pats his back. Sapnap hums in response. Of course, his suit is warm and completely dry. Karl can feel jitters already at the thought of cuddling into his soothing body. A smile creeps onto his face yet again.

"Baby, let's get you tucked in. Can I take your suit off?"

"Mm, I-don-care," Sapnap mumbles, continuing but his voice morphing into mere enderman-like babble.

Giddily affirmed, Karl slowly peels off Sapnap's suit. If there's one thing besides Sapnap's charming candor that makes him happy, it's his doll-like attitude toward touch.

He looks down and shoots further, pushing Sapnap up by his butt. Sapnap doesn't even flinch. The blanket bunches up around his face as he shifts up the bed. Karl then smoothly pulls the blanket out from underneath Sapnap, firmly lifting his waist, eliciting a chuckle from him. Karl feels a small chill run down his spine from the sound, the cambion's low, tired laugh sounding like sweet honey to his ears.

Karl rolls Sapnap over and kisses him like the prince to Sleeping Beauty. "Hi," he says meekly.

Sapnap furrows his brows. "Hi?"

"Wha- why are you looking at me like that?"

"I just can't-don't get how you still look so awake," Sapnap replies groggily, rubbing his eyes. Karl blushes as he fails to suppress a wave of need to kiss him, smothering his handsome husband.

"Karl, stop!" He giggles.

Karl, despite being completely addicted to the laughter, relents. He cups Sapnap's cheek as he forces himself to draw back. "Fine."

Just in time, Quackity walks in, running his hand through his black hair. He sports a comfortable black shirt, cropped blue hoodie, and loose shorts. He yawns yet again. "Okay, goodnight," He interjects and flops into the bed next to Sapnap.

Karl receives a crashing urge to join them, but only then becomes aware of the still wet clothing draping his body. He sputters, "Hey, wait! Let me change."

"Mm," Quackity blankly responds, tired.

Karl finds a warm green hoodie and black pants and hurriedly changes into them. His heart beats even faster, knowing he'll be in the arms of his two better thirds whom he never wants to let go of.