When He Saves You

Bendy-

You were walking a normal trail on a mountain trying to get to the other side of it Everything seemed fine until rocks started to fall, and you just so happen to be on top of them. You grabbed onto some rock that was left, but it was slowing falling off the cliff. The group hadn't noticed because they were to far off ahead. Right when the rock fell off something grabbed your wrist. You look up and see Bendy with a smile. "Don't fall down sweetie, they just might see up your pants/skirt!" you blush at his trash flirt. Once you get back up Bendy holds your hand and keeps you as close as possible to make sure nothing happens to you. You can't stop thanking him for saving your life and every time he replies with "That's what I do doll!"

Boris-

You just set up camp, you decided to go explore the place and see if you could find anything cool. You look around wondering what cool stuff you might see. When it starts to get dark you find out ... your lost in the woods! You start to panic and try to find camp. You hear leaves rustle and start to freak out. Your grab a big stick and say "H-hey! Wh-who's there!" Out of the bushes comes Boris. You run up to him not letting him go. You start to cry into him saying how stupid you were to go this far in the woods! Hey just rubs circles in your back and calms you down. When you get back to camp everyone was worried sick..... well mostly everyone!

Cuphead-

You were minding you own business walking around until... Crack... Something hits the back of your head. You fall to the ground and start to black out. You hear someone very raspy and deep yelling your name. Before you knew everything went black. You wake up in someone's tent. You look around and see Cuphead fast asleep. You try to get up, but you have a massive head ache. You start to groan because the pain, making Cuphead jump awake "Oh great! Your finally awake!" Cuphead says walking over and sitting by you. "Cuppy what happened?" you ask holding your head because of the pain. "Well, we got attack by something and they just so happened to hit you in the back of your head, causing you to pass out." the tall cup says wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "Never scare me like that again [Y/N], please!" "Ok." You reply to him resting into his shoulder.

Mugman-

You just fell down a strange hole into a cave. You get off and brush yourself off until you hear a terrible screech of horror. You turn around to see what made the terrible sound and see a giant cave spider. You try your best to run, but trip and get your foot stuck in some rocks. You thought it would be the end, until a figure got right in front of you and shot... his finger. You knew who it was. He helps you up and bandages your leg. He hugs you tight and asks "[Y/N], you ok honey?" you just hug him tighter. "So that's a yes!" You then reply be kissing his nose and saying "Yup Mugs!" Mugman carries you on his back, sense you can't walk with your leg. When you get out, he keeps you close to keep watch on your leg and make sure you don't do anything to make it worse.

Felix-

When of the first quests you had gone with Felix you just so happen to come face to face to what Felix said was a Fire Tiger. You were battling hard until the tiger just so happen to cut your arm, almost completely in half. Felix tried his best to fend of the tiger. You started to feel terrible pain, but you still kept to fight. You almost passed out a couple times. Felix kept telling you to leave and to take care of your arm. Once you finally defeated the Fire Tiger, you could barely feel your arm. Felix and gotten a massive gash on his stomach, so how he still helped you get out safely. Before he even helped himself he fixed your up at camp. "Why didn't you leave, you could have died from blood loss dear!" he asks firmly. "Because, I couldn't leave you alone to fight that thing! You could have died!" you try to explain. "Alright then, we need to promise to never get into this situation ever again! We could have both died!" Felix says. You mess with the fur on the top of his head and say "A promise I think we both can keep!"

Hey guys! Hope your doing well! I want to know in the comments of this chapter, which one of these boys have you been mostly reading about! If you guys can't tell I'm a sucker for Cuphead, and a little Mugman! Please wait for next week's chapters which will be.....

What You Like About him and What He Likes About You!