What You Like About Him

Bendy-

Your favorite part of Bendy is his Determination! (IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL, OR BE KILLED!!! I just beat Undertale like a month ago! Where my Undertale peeps!?) Bendy always says he'll give up, but he never really does! No matter what he'll give something 110%!

Boris-

Your favorite part of Boris is his Kindness! He never wants to make anyone feel bad, or hurt others. He'd put everyone in front of himself. He'll do anything to see you smile!

Cuphead-

Your favorite part of Cuphead is his Go big or go home attitude! He may seem lazy most of the time but in all due respect, it's because he's doing something he doesn't want to do. If he's doing something he loves he'll go full force! Like when he's gambling! He goes big, or goes home!

Mugman-

Your favorite part of him is Positivity! You love the fact he never frowns, and always is a bright ball of sunshine! He truly is the definition of a cinnamon roll! Like Boris he hates seeing you upset, and that makes him upset! So he'd walk to the ends of the Earth just to see you smile!

Felix-

Your favorite part is Bravery! Nothing can make him scared (or so you think!)! He'll never think twice when he has his mind set on something! The only time you've ever seen him scared is when something almost happened to you. That's when he freaks out! But, any other time he'll just jump without looking! Well he knows what he's doing!

Hey everyone! Sorry for not working on this! I've been busy! I hope you enjoyed this because the next chapter will be WHO YOUR BEST FRIEND IS!!!!