Chapter 4

Y/n have got a device he needs to get from Exusiai. He now in Emperor's office as he sits down while playing a game with Emperor.

It has been a long time since I play "game", I don't even remember how to play it. I think I remember if I'm not good at the game I'm not a true gamer. I need to sharpen my skill now.

Emperor: So kid, did you always get bullied in school?

Y/n: Yes, mostly every day if my friend is not by my side.

Emperor: Damn bro, did you want me to order your friends to kill them.

Y/n: No, I don't want you to that for me. I can handle it myself. " Plus they are my prey, only me can kill them. "

Emperor: Fine then, so bro can you get me that food on those rack * point at the food he wants"

Y/n: Sure.

Going there as I take the food on the tall place. Heh, tall. I then read the food label to see a fish on the can. Are penguins eat fish? I don't seem to remember.

Y/n: Here.

Emperor: Thanks for help dude, it takes me few hours to take it. Now tub you by my side I can eat it without tired myself!

Few hours? Is he never ask help from anyone before? Or he just fails to do it and try to do it again? Short people what you expect.

They both continue to play the game as their not talking except need some help.

Y/n: Can I ask you something, Emperor?

Emperor: Ask it.

Y/n: Did you know where is the most dangerous place?

Emperor: Why you ask?

Y/n: Just curious, maybe one day I'm traveling I will need someplace I not suppose to go?

Emperor: Kinda logic. The most dangerous place is the Mountain of Lava.

Y/n: So it full of lava?

Emperor: Exactly! How do you know that?

Y/n: How do I know? It has 'LAVA' on the title. What do you expect?

Emperor: Weird, why when somebody told me this I do not realize that?

Y/n: Just continue.

Emperor: Ok, geez. There live a mythical monster in there. Plus are they are immortal. So I suggest you stay away fork that place 1k mile. It for your safety from lava that keeps coming out.

Y/n: Sure.

Emperor: The only way to make them wake up is pouring a huge power of fire type to make the place explode. It making them revive from slumber and will attack everything they see.

Y/n: Only stupid people do that.

Am I'm saying I'm stupid? I need to do that so I can skip to X rank. Maybe make someone else doing it and as I coming to save the day like a hero? Nice idea.

Emperor: Indeed, only a few people can use their power to blow up the place. Surtr is an example. She can use a little bit of her power to blow up. But she not stupid to do that.

Y/n: Ok then, thanks for the information.

Emperor: Sure man. Now let's continue.

Another place

In a castle, we can see many demons around it as it emitting some heavy pressure around it.

We zooming inside the castle to see Danua sitting on the throne while smiling. In front of her is some people kneeling on the ground while they look at her.