Ch 20/Finale. Vessel of Fomortiis

Nero P.O.V

June 17th, 2019

Cult Hideout (cathedral)

10:22 PM

Y/N drops down on his knees and cover his ears with his hands. He begins to start crying and hyper ventilate. I start hugging him and begin to talk to him.

"Y/N, is going to be alright. We both are going to escape of here, no matter what happened."

He doesn't to react at my word at all and keep saying the same sentence over and over again.

"Please make this stop. Please make this stop."

"Y/N, can you hear me? I'm right here with you. You're going to be okay; I promise."

He continues saying the same sentence over and over again, when suddenly he stops. He's now completely silence. Did he lose it?

"Y/N. Y/N." I begin to freak out inside.

Then, out of nowhere a purple beam crashes down from the ceiling and into Y/N. He got knocked back by it. I close my eyes as the light of the beam is blinding me. I begin to open my eyes and see Y/N floating in the beam. The beam suddenly stops, and Y/N gives me a glance, one that I don't know off.

"Y/N...?"

He only laughs faintly at my reaction.

"Was that the vessels name?" He says in an emotionless voice, smirking at me.

"Huh?"

"It's seemed you are confused. You are standing in front of the demon of chaos and mayhem, Fomortiis."

No, no way! How did he manage to take over Y/N body?

"What happened to Y/N?!" I ask worriedly with a hint of frustration in my voice.

"The human that use this body before I did. He is as good as gone, which is shameful as I want to thank him for it."

"What did you mean gone?!" I ask in paranoia.

"I mean that he isn't going to use this body anymore. He is as good as dead."

Dead? Y/N... is dead? No, there has to be a way to bring him back.

"Bring him back right now!" I order him.

He only chuckles at my responds. "And giving up for bringing havoc at this world once again? Not in the slightest chance."

I only growl at his respond. "I'm not asking nicely."

I ready swords in a fighting position. I know I can't damage him with it, because he is using Y/N, but I can still intimidate him.

He smiles at me with malicious intent. "You dare to fight me? You humans truly are naïve, but I accept you're dual. It's been years that I use my powers, guess this is a perfect training moment."

Fomortiis is lifting up his left hand. We stare at each other for which one makes the first move. Fomortiis then summon some dark spikes out of the ground right below me. I dodge it and charge at him. He shot dark spheres towards me which I dodge. He then summons a strong purple gale towards me that it.

"Fuck..." I let out of my mouth.

"You can give up. I promise your death would be less painful that way." Fomortiis smirks at me.

Dammit, I have to think for a way to stop him without hurting Y/N body. I wanted to think, but he starts attacking me. He starts creating a black hole that starts sucking me in. I begin to run away with every inch of strength I got to not get sucked in.