❀ Important Announcement (Please Read !) ❀

Hello ! It's been a very long while since I've updated this book, and I wanted to say something.

So through re-reading this whole cringe fest of a mistake that this book is, I've decided to make a REBOOT of this Asks and Dares Book, and no, I'm not deleting this one, but I'll be making another one.

It will still be about the NootKiller couple and family, but with lesser ship children to not make it more complicated.

I may add a few side ships too if I feel like it.

Why am I gonna make a Reboot of this book ?

Well because,

1. This book was made by the brain of a 12-13 year old,

2. There's mentions of incest like Lux X Crescent and Starcross X Angst which I DO NOT SHIP OR TOLERATE ANYMORE AND DEEPLY REGRET ! I have been shipping Crescent X Gradient for a while now, and Lux and Starcross will remain Single Pringle beanus while Angst is already shipped with someone else that you're gonna have to find out in the Second Asks and Dares book that I will be publishing soon.

3. I made Nightmare too horny (this making it even more cringey) than I should've in this book and would stick a bit more into his canon character and personality, but also add a bit of mine because Fanon beats Canon of course. And Noot will still be the horny octopus he is towards Killer but not every minute or second.

4. Having too many kids sounds complicated so I'm only sticking to having 5 of them around which includes Crescent, Angst, Merciless, Quacey (my own NightKiller ship child that I will introduce to y'all soon in the next book and give her description), and Murder (NicaNixxy 's NightKiller ship child, refer to her for description or I will post or type it down myself in the other book along with Quacey).

Soooo yeah that's it.

Those questions, asks, and dares that you want to comment, you can comment them down in the Reboot of this Asks and Dares book that I will publish soon enough, (it hasn't been published yet but it will be published soon so check my profile for any announcements or updates).

To those who have questions, don't be shy to ask me in the comments.

With all that summed up, I think it's time I take my leave. Goodbye y'all !

~ Kawaii 💖