Ask & Dares #3

Kawaii : Sure you can ! UwU

•~•  •~•  •~•

Nightmare : Well, I did got a bit furious when I learned that Dream was pregnant with Cross' child but me and him made up a few months ago shortly after he gave birth to Lux and then gave birth to Starcross then Lucid a few months later

Nightmare : Well, I did got a bit furious when I learned that Dream was pregnant with Cross' child but me and him made up a few months ago shortly after he gave birth to Lux and then gave birth to Starcross then Lucid a few months later. And I stopped doing some 'evil' work and planning for a while to make time for my own kids and the love of my life.

Killer : Awwwww, Nighty~ ÓwÒ

Every NightKill ship child : :3

•~•  •~•  •~•

Nightmare : Dream's doing fine because I got Cross to take good care of him and look out for him, himself, my niece and nephews -

Killer : Correction, you THREATENED Cross to do it or else you'd place a cow in his room. -_-

Nightmare : Oh, H U S H-

•~•  •~•  •~•

Kawaii : Thanks so much Brah ! I really appreciate people enjoying my stories UwU

•~•  •~•  •~•

Kawaii : Hmmmm, never really heard of this "Okse" kid but I actually think that they might be a cute couple-

Killer : *overprotective ass mom mode activated* Oh hell naw ! Not my precious daughter !

Snare : Mom, I'm currently 15... I'm not a baby anymore... *embarrassed*

Killer : But you're still my baby girl, and nothing's gonna change that, you've hadn't learnt the basics in being in a relatio- HEY !

Nightmare : *grabs Killer with his tentacles and swings him over his shoulder* Go on Snare, I'll take care of your overprotective mother here.

Killer : Nightmare. Put. Me. Down. *struggles*

Nightmare : Nah, you're stuck with me for the rest of the day.

Killer : Oh come on ! *goes limp and sighs heavily*

Snare : My parents are so weird, but at the same time, I love them so much =^=

Kawaii : Totally normal NightKill happenings XD

•~•  •~•  •~•

Nightmare : *Blushes* W-Well, u-uhmmmm-

Kawaii : Gather around children! Daddy Noot-Noot is gonna tell the story of how he and Momma Knifu met and made all of you exist !!! :)

Every NightKill child : YEEYYYY- *quickly gathers around Nightmare and squats on the floor*

Nightmare : What the actual frick Kawaii-

*B E E P*

Nightmare : Okay I'll tell you, before our team was even formed, I met Killer when I was exploring random AUs in hopes of finding some Sanses to gather a group called the "Bad Sanses" and I happened to sense a strong aura of negativity and suffering from a certain AU called "Killertale". So I located the aura to this said AU's Snowdin town to find everything deserted, and not a single monster in sight. Only dust and blood on the snow along with the clothes of the supposedly deceased monsters. I then heard a sound of a soul breaking behind a house and quickly teleported there to find a Sans having his back turned to me as monster dust flew to the ground. I assumed that he was the one who killed the others as well but I stayed hidden behind a pine tree. Then a knife flew towards me, barely missing my skull by an inch and I quickly turned to see that the Sans had looked at me dead in the eye sockets with his void black ones. He was smiling insanely at me, bit his soul was the one thing that made me interested in ; a flaring red target. I introduced myself to him and asked him his name and he replied after a moment if silence "Killer." Then I told him of my purpose here and how I wanted to gather some others who have just the same personality as him and the same need and want : to cause chaos and destruction. Killer of course agreed and he was the first one to join the group and together, we gathered Error, Dust, Horror, and Cross. I fell in love with Killer when I noticed his amazing skills and abilities to attack and to swiftly throw knives at a target, and let me tell you that he never missed a single one. Of course I felt guilty of locking his emotions away so when I did felt love towards him I decided to give him some of his emotions back and yada, yada, yada, y'all know the rest of the story. *grabs Killer with his tentacles and pulls him to a hug*

Killer : N-Nighty ! Not in front of the kids ! >///~///<

Nightmare : I don't care. You're cute when you act like a Tsundere. *cuddles Killer*

The kids : Awwwwwwww~ We love this story !

Kawaii : Same OwO

Killer : ^///w///^

•~•  •~•  •~•

Kawaii : I'm glad you like the book Brah ! I can say the same thing to you !!! OwO

Also Kawaii : MORE ASKS & DARES PLEASE !!!