Prologue: Start from the End

Pandemic is still spreading throughout the world. The Government finally got the answer to escape the pandemic... W.. ca.. ....  "Wait what? did they just said escape?"

Throughout the whole day nothing happens after the news interruption.

After the next day, the Government finally announced the way to escape the pandemic and yes "to escape" because researchers can't find the vaccine for the virus. The serum is the key to go in the new world called TVIR1.1.1.

"With this serum, we can finally escape the pandemic. But! This serum is not for free! You can afford it for 111,000$. One serum for three people." Government ended the big news as the people cheered up but others lose their hope.

•••••Character Introduction•••••
Kishi Yuki - Main Character
      -He is Lazy but he is smart
       -He loves science and math
-He loves Miku Haibara
Miku Haibara - Main Character
  -He supports Kishi everytime
-Shy but supportive
-Childhood Friend
Toki Kirishima- Main Character
-He is Kishi's best friend
-Childhood Friend
-He is dumb

Kishi finally heard the news and rush to his mother and declared the news. His mother got suprised but not in a good way, 'We don't have money' His mother replied with a fake smile.

Mom what do you mean we don't have money?, 'Oh it's nothing, you don't have to worry about it and be ready. We are going to buy the serum' His mother replied.

'Ah before that I'm going to Mrs Haibara's place right now, dont you have any message for her daughter?'

'Huh?? ofcourse I.. I don't have, why would I need to have anything to say to Miku?' I said aloud.

'Oh my, don't you have a crush on her?' His mother left with a laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------

The serum have been delivered, My mother received the serum and signed the papers needed.

'Now Kishi, you are the first' My mother said.

Kishi got injected and disappeared. 

Kishi's mother go to Mrs. Haibara's house and gave the serum.

Earlier...
Mrs. Yuki go to Mrs. Haibara's place to talk about the serum. 'I don't have money to buy serum for my son' Mrs Yuki sadly said.

'Me too, I only have the two third of the money. This is not a good idea but I can sacrifice my life for my daughter and for Toki' Mrs Haibara replied.

The two agreed to be left behind for the sake of the children.

Present...

Mrs. Haibara uses it to Miku and Toki, Miku and Toki disappeared with the serum.

After the three children disappeared, the two mother decided to suicide to end their suffering.