Chapter 2: Journey Starts Now

"Animal.. Animal..., How about Hawk? You know, like in anime they use hawks" Toki asked.

"I-diot, eagles are much stronger than hawks. Eagles are also faster than hawks they are second for the fastest bird, ofcourse falcon are the fastest but eagles are strongest" Kishi replied.

'Why not other animals like gorilla, bear, etc?' Miku questioned Kishi with curiousity.

"Well, bird is the best option because they can fly" Toki butted in.

"Wow!! You know very well. It looks like I don't need to call you an Idiot" Kishi says while laughing...

Kishi imagining eagle to finally perform and activate their power.

<<Slow>> Success
<<Fire>> Success
<<Eagle>> Succes

---------------------------------------------------------
Power Explanation
Slow- You cast this to slow the target. He can also cast it as Area of effect. Ofcourse he can cancel the effect on hisself and others.
Fire- Miku imagined it as a healing ability so she can only use this for healing and unhealing. Her fire can still burn if the user wants.
Eagle- Eagle belongs to Bird Strand, it can be use depends on the skills of it. Means the user can have wings and fly, become as strong as eagle and all the strengths of it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Power Confirmed.. Do you wish to change anything... Once you say "Corfirm" you can no longer change your first power....[System]

"Corfirm" As the three of them cofirmed their power, the journey begins now.

Kishi activates his power and tranform into a half eagle, it is like looking into a tall young man who have a large wings folded that looks like a cape. With hood and his feet turned into an eagle's feet. As he wear his hood, his face turned into a face of an eagle. Before he fly, a little good bye with his friends come as he is going to search for a place to sleep and to look for the Safe Zones.He instructed the two on what to do before he leaves.

The two waited near the forest and begun doing Kishi's instructions, Miku casted the fire on some wood they found lying on the ground and Toki casted his power on the ground as big as 100 meter radius and marked Kishi, Miku, the fire and for himself as not affected of Slow Skill.

. .. ..     ....

There's already been 2 hours since Kishi left..
.

. ... .. .

5 hours later, the two are now hungry but Kishi is still not back.

"What the hell happen to Kishi, he's so slow" Toki complaints.

10 seconds after Toki's complain, Kishi is finally back. He goes back with a dead animal and some fruits.

Toki cancels his power, and greeted
him like he didn't complain earlier.

While waiting for the meat to get cook, Kishi announced to them that they are going to leave immediately and go to the safe zone that he spotted.

"And also, we need to participate in the contest near the Safe Zone. Don't worry it says "No Killing Allowed". We need to win to get some money and get some reward. We also need to practice our powers."Kishi added.

"Now that I remember, this feels like a game. They have a place where you are not allowed to kill, NPCs, etc."Toki replied.

"The storekeepers in the safezone are real human, they are not NPC. So we also need to investigate about that." Kishi answered.

"Are we really going to kill people?, aren't we becomes a murderer if we do that?" Miku asked.

"Yes, in this place we need to do it or else we will be killed" Kishi replied.

One hour has passed, the three prepared themselves and cancelled the skills casted before.

Kishi can't carry the two so they decided to walk. Miku and Toki started to walk while Kishi is observing the ground from the sky.

Two hours passed, the sun rises up and the three finally arrived exhausted but safe.

As the three stepped foot on the Safe Zone, they received a 3 golds per person and a 9 golds in total from the System.

"Hey Kishi, did you already received a gold when you first arrived here?" Toki asked.

"Nope, it's probably an achievement and you can only receive it if your team is complete." Kishi replied.

We need to question the shopkeeper on how come they are the one who facilitate this place...

They begin to question the shopkeeper, and their answer is only one... “The System let us choose on whether to become an adventurer or to live a peaceful life”.

"Huh? Unlike us, they can choose?"Toki shouted.

“Well, it's more exciting to be an adventurer than having a boring life” Toki.

Here in Safe Zone they have stores, inn, guild... unlike what the system described. I thought in Safe Zone is only a Store but to think that they have a guild here.

"Ahmmm, Mr. Shopkeeper.. How can we earn money here?" Miku.

"Young Lady, here in Safe Zone we accept trades.. Like Animal, Foods, anything valuable.." Shopkeeper replied.

"Thank you very much" Miku..

First we need to look for a place to sleep, let's check the price of "Safe Zone Permit" and the price rates of inns. We are going with the cheaper one.

You can stay at inn for the price of 10 silvers per day for one room. You can buy Safe Zone permit for 50 silvers. 1 Gold is equivalent of 100 silvers so we'll stay with the inn for tonight and leave for tomorrow.

"And we'll share one room Toki, and another room for Miku. With that we can save money.." Kishi said.

We will buy Safe Zone Permit tomorrow before we leave, just incase  we build our house. Tomorrow we will compete at the nearest contest it's 3vs3 contest with the price of 100 gold..

The night passed, sweet dreams...

---------------------------------------------------------
To be continued..