Chapter 1: Welcome to New World

Where am I?
... .. .

Welcome to TVIR 1.1.1. or you can call it New World. This is the world where all the people that got injected of the serum. 'State your name please'.

'Kishi.. Kishi Yuki...' I replied..

Scanning... Kishi Yuki... Serum 202296 approved. Together with.. Miku.. Haibara.. and.. Toki.. Kirishima... Group Serum 202296.. teleported to the designated location.

"Wait what? Why am I group with Miku and Toki and not with my mother? Well it's ok no need to mind, she's probably with Miku's Mother" I asked myself.

'Ahmm, Mr. System? What about my mother? Where are they?' I asked the system that welcomed me.

'State the name please'.

'Nojiko.. Nojiko Yuki...' I replied...

Scanning.. Nojiko Yuki... 1 Message found..

'Ohh a message, well I'll read it when I arrived on the location' I talked to myself.

You have arrived at the location.. You have arrived at the location.

'Oyyyy, Toki!! Miku!!!' I called to my friends. "Oww what's wrong? why are you looked so worried? Ahh and also I'm curious.. do you live together with Miku? Huh Toki??, well let's talk about it later and tell me now why your faces looks so down.' I asked.

"Haven't you read the message that your parent sent to you?" Toki replied.

"Huh? What's wrong? I'm just going to read it right now." I replied.
... ...
..
.

"Huh!?, this is not real!" I said to myself with unwavering anger.

The truth is we don't have money.. The money that we won before... When you gave me the half of it... Thank you.... I used the half of it for your school fees and for our daily lives.. I'm sorry that I didn't bring it up to you.. Well I know you can live there without me... Take care of your self and trust your friends.. Have fun...
.. ... .... .....
I love you my son
Love, Your Mom...

As I close the message, I encourage myself to live here, be strong enough and find those Government b*st*rds.

"Hey Toki, this place is not like the former world right?" As I asked Toki with a cold voice.

"Yeah, they said that powers can be use here" Toki replied.

"How about money?" I asked.

"Well... I don't know! Man Be yourself! You know that I don't know about information like that" Toki shouted.

"I'm sorry, Don't worry I'm fine" I replied.

System answered all the questions I needed including on how we can get the power.

"Power, you can use power depends on your imagination. You can only choose one but you can get more. But don't forget that everyone has their own limit. You cannot overuse your power. Power is very rare, which means there is no repetitive power. You can steal others power by killing them or yo You cannot use complicated powers that can result something bad with your body.You can also get it by reward in dungeons. You can still get hurt like in the previous world. Competition, in this world competition and contest are allowed. Killings are allowed but there are places called Safe Zone. Safe Zone are place where you can buy combat weapons, foods, and also you can buy here a Safe Zone Permit in which you can use in your own houses so that PK(Player Kill) and other unwanted people cannot enter your house." and a Note has been left by the System.

Note: In Some Contest, you are allowed to kill and some are not. So Be careful.
Note: The Power can grow because of its root.

Finally, the adventure of the three starts now..

"First we need to know what kind of power we can use. Remember, we need to be careful on choosing what kind of power to use." Kishi.

"Then hoow about super speed? Like Flash?" Toki replies.

"Well that's kinda good but, don't you know with super speed it means your blood will circulate fast and your heart will beat so fast? If that happens
you'll probably get dizzy or worst you'll die." Kishi.

"Then what should I choose?" Toki.

"Wait, try imagining time, if it doesn't work then it's mean my theory is right" Kishi replied.

"Huh, well it's ok" Toki replied with a curiosity about the theory something.

"Time.. Time..." Toki imagining Time..

"Time.. Time... not available.... strand not complete...." System.

"Oyyy Kishi, what now? It says no available. And what does it mean by strand not complete?" Toki.

No answer, as he is completely staring at Miku. "Hoyyyyy!!!" Toki shouted at Kishi's ears.

"Ahh, I'm sorry I'm just trying to think." Kishi answered.

As I thought, the strand is the root System was saying. It's like mixing water and soil, and you can get mud. So my theory is what if you have Slow then that means we only need to find the other strands. The two other strands that I can think is Rewind and
Fast but I think there is more strand.

"So Toki imagine slow ability and Mi.. Miku try imagining Fire as a healing ability, because healing ability has so many strand like elemental healing, using electricity, energy, etc." Kishi instructed.

"H.. How.. about you Ki.. Kishi.." Miku replied.

"Hmmm, I still don't know" Kishi Replied.

"The system says that the power depends on our imagination, does that mean there is a possibility that we can use animal abilities?" Kishi asked himself.

"So then why not try it out!!" Kishi exclaimed.

..... ... ..

"Animal.. Animal..., how about..

---------------------------------------------------------

To be Continued.. What will our protagonist choose...