Chapter 1- I'm not going to kill anyone

Hello everyone! Before the fics starts, I thought I could do somehthing fun and that I don't normally do. Since this fic is centred around bands and music, I thought it would be appropriate to give a small playlist for each chapter. How this is going to work is the following: I list the songs at the begining of each chapter and you, the reader, can choose to listen to the songs while reading or not, completely up to you. Although I do believe it completes the experience. Also, some playlists may be too long for a certain chapter or even too little. This will of course depends of how fast you read. So, furthermore, here's the first chapters playlist (don't judge my music taste, let's all be friendly):

Cologne- Selena Gomez

Lightning- Little Mix

The Way That I Am- Tove Lo

***

YUME

Alone in her room, wearing nothing but a satin robe that compliments the dark tones of her skin, Yume practices the most recent assignment given by her teacher. She strangely relates to the feeling of the song. A slow and fluid melody, somewhat romantic and relaxing to the ear. Her right hand vibrates the strings while the bow glides smoothly across them in her left hand.

Somehow, the song reminds Yume of him.

From the ceiling to the floor, his presence is still imminent in the room even after he leaves. At every second, she pretends they were still skin to skin. Every time she peers at their picture together in the small mirror, her left hand gives in for one second and she has to start from the beginning. Her skin is warm and drops of sweat start to form in her temples as the melody picks up a more ritmic pace.

Forever stuck in their moments. Even when he isn't there, she can't stop herself from thinking about him. Wondering what he is doing, if he is taking care of himself or doing all the things he shouldn't as usual.

The music stops and Yume relaxes her body. Immediately the room is filled with the sound of the rain hitting on the window. Passing the bow to the right hand, Yume uses her now free arm to attempt to tame her messy, light brown curls. She looks around for her violin case where she stores the instrument, leaving the case open.

In the mirror, the picture of Zora and herself, his eyes always follow her. She crosses her room towards the mirror, at direct eye contact, even though it was nothing but a picture, it was like electricity. Half of his face was covered by his phone. Blue eyes enchanted, looking straight at the mirror that was in front of them when taking the picture. Yume's features are completely visible, an unreadable look on her face. She couldn't recall what was going through her mind at the time either. Their temples were touching and the picture was cut so it was only showcasing their faces.

Zora introduced a whole new world to Yume. Completely different from what she was used to. Almost a parallel life from her career. How he found her is a question she never got an answer to. And now she has no way to escape from him, nor does she want to search for one. Even though she shouldn't, the burning sensation with him is addictive and her heart skipped a beat everytime. Like a spell put down on her. Everytime she hears Zora's name, the pleasure surpasses the pain.

It had been months since he approached her in the empty rehearsal room. She never knew what he was even doing in a college he wasn't enrolled in. Ever since then, their days and nights are filled with obsession.

The ring of her phone cuts her fazed state and wakes her up to the reality around her. The girl found the gadget in the unmade bed, lying on the white sheets. Her father is calling her. Now, that was truly one call from reality. Slapping her in the face, telling her to let her fantasies go and focus on the allegedly important matters.