Part 6: Vox

I was watching over a little scum of a man using my mic on my cane to see him, I was in my room as my little helpers were running all over the place to file some reports at a special bank in hell that lots of Upper Demons use. You know Hell still have you to pay taxes, not for the reasons you might think.

And I am not talking about Drugs, Guns, and Sex.

Alastor: "Oh, your soul little one is going to be mine soon. Just you wait."

Minion: "Uh boss. WE got a little problem."

I turn to look at him.

Alastor: "What?"

Minion: "Your family is calling for you."

Alastor: "Containing for what?"

Minion: "Family Night."

Alastor: "Ugh. I hate family night. Tell them that I am busy."

Minion: "Yes sir."

He walk away as I look back to my cane, I lost sight of the scum. Great. I exit my room only to be greeted by Niffty, who was waiting for little old me.

Niffty: "Morning!"

I look around before speaking.

Alastor: "Morning my little girl!"

I give her a huge smile as I pick her up and hold her close to me.

Alastor: "My little darling girl, what do you want to eat this beautiful morning?"

Niffty: "Pancakes!"

Alastor: "Pancakes? I guess I can make that."

Niffty: "Yeah!"

I laugh at her antics. She still act like a little child. I put her down at the sofa as I walk in the kitchen, taking off my coat and roll up my sleeves. It is time that I make pancakes. Thankfully I have the recipe. This is going to be interesting.

Charlie POV

I woke up and groan as I get dressed. I wonder what we are doing today. I then notice the smell in the air. It smell amazing. I jump out of my room at the same time as Vaggie and Angel walk out of theirs.

Vaggie: "What is that smell?"

Angel: "I bet you five bucks that it's the pimp."

Charlie: "Alastor? That sounds wonderful. Its been awhile since he last cook for all of us. Let's see if we can convince him."

We all walk downstairs to see the entire dining table had plates with pancakes of all things set up. I am shock. Then I saw Niffty walking out with some forks and knives as well, setting them up.

Niffty: "Breakfast is almost ready. Please wait a little while longer ........."

CRASH

Then we all heard metal crashing and hitting each other. I rush to the kitchen and open it, it was a mess. Several dead demons with angel weapons, blood around, and I don't see Alastor. But the back door was opened. Blood was lending outside, someone was drag outside.

I rush outside to find him right next to the door, leaning against the wall, bleeding from his side with blood dripping down his mouth. More blood right on the wall behind him, and lots on the ground. His breathing was calm, his eyes looking straight forward, his mouth open slightly. He look somewhat peaceful.

I rush to his side and check for any other wounds. He didn't even react to me. Soon Vaggie rush out with Angel Dust, and they grasp at the scene themselves. Who can have done this? Then Niffty with Husk rush out and when Niffty saw Alastor, she began to cry.