Part 5: Hello

I open my eye and I found myself on my bed. Angel didn't try to steal me this time, thankfully. I sat up and look around my room, I say nothing but a sleeping Niffty right next to me. I kiss her little head and stand up to fix my suit.

I walk out of the room to see that the Hotel was dark. They must be asleep right now. I walk down the hall and the only sound I can hear was my little shoes, tapping on the wood and tile floors, which echo across the hotel.

Y/n's thoughts: "How the world of hell been cruel. Not just for me but for her as well. Niffty, you deserve better. Better than me. If only I can turn the hands of time. You won't have to kill yourself to be with me."

Once I reach outside the doors of the hotel, I open the portal to the human world and cross over. There it was night as well. The people of the living world was asleep too. I look at the moon, the shatter and cracked, shining down upon the world.

The human world is full of the dark and grim creatures that run around it. And it is not the Grimm that I am speaking of. They wore another skin, one that they hide in well enough. With their sharpen teeth and spike claws, ready to pounce on anyone. Their sharp tongue to fool others, and each other, pulling in their victims even more. What a cruel cruel world.

Soon I heard a voice behind me.

????: "Alastor?"

I turn around to look to see Ozpina, looking a bit stress from the mess up hair that she wear. Must be a busy night at the school.

Ozpina: "Alastor. No Y/n, why are you crying?"

I touch my cheeks to that tears were running down my face. Silly me. I put on a smile to hide the pain, and the nightmare I had.

Alastor: "Sorry my dear, I was just remembering something in my past is all."

Ozpina: "Want to talk about it?"

Alastor: "No. I have learnt to deal with the pain a long time ago."

Ozpina: "You are always strange, you know that."

Alastor: "That is what make me, me my dear. I won't change that in all of existence."

I chuckle a little as I adjust my little monocle.

Ozpina: "Okay."

Alastor: "What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you have a school to run?"

Ozpina: "I come out to this hill to look at the moon. It remind me of my mission."

Alastor: "You mean deal?"

Ozpina: "Yes. My Deal. The moon is like me and  her, broken promises to each other and now destine to fight till one of us defeat the other. All because we loved each other at one point in time."

Alastor: "Hehehe. You humans always amaze me."

Ozpina: "You were once human."

Alastor: "That is true. Very true. But to think that love and hate blur so much, it is hard to tell the two apart anymore, right?"

Ozpina: "Alastor."

Alastor: "Yes my dear?"

Ozpina: "Could you sing a song for me?"

Alastor: "If that what you wish, I can provide you with one. Just let me think. I know one, a bit out of my time, but it is a thoughtful melody."

I tap my cane slightly to play a small tune. (PLAY MUSIC HERE AT 00:28)

"We'll meet again. Don't know where, don't know when. But I know we'll meet again Some Sunny day."

I hold my hand out for Miss Ozpina to grab a hold of. She took it.

"Keep smiling through, just like you always do. Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away."

I brought her close to me and hold her waist and hand. She follow my lead and join me as we sway around.

"And I will just say hello, to the folks that you know, tell them you won't be long. They'll be happy to know, that as I saw you go, you were singing this song."

She lay her head on my chest and close her eyes. She began to hum the melody as we sway.

"We'll meet again. Don't know where, don't know when. But I know we'll meet again Some Sunny day."

We both hum to the melody as we dance on this hill. She look so peaceful. So beautiful.

"We'll meet again. Don't know where, don't know when. But I know we'll meet again Some Sunny daaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

Alastor: "Will that do?"

Ozpina: "Yes. That will do. And you were right, it is a thoughtful melody."

Alastor: "Hehehe. I told you."

The sun began to rise, which brought displeasure to Alastor.

Ozpina: "I have to go away now. I have a school to rule now. I see you later."

Ozpina left go and leave me alone on the hill. I still have the smile, which was a small smirk, which I hate sometimes when I can't frown naturally. I can only frown upon hearing mother's name. I look to the sun and fix me suit.

Alastor: "I should find my little amusement imps that I love to watch at times. I wonder where they are at."

IN HELL

In the burning theme park, Loo Loo Land, Blitz was fighting an angry robot. (When writing this, the second episode was release yesterday. Which I watch it three times to look for Easter eggs. For reasons. A bit upset that Luna didn't appear)

Blitz: "Burn you robot bastard!"

The robot laugh an evil laughter before charging at him.

BACK WITH Y/N

Alastor: "I am sure that they are fine. Maybe I should go see Charlette and the others."

I summon a portal to hell and walk through to city of hell. I hum a small tune as I walk. People run away from me, which I cross towards the hotel by crossing cannibal colony. I wave to a few ladies that I recognize.

Alastor: "Hello ladies. How are you?"

Ladies: "Wonderful mister Alastor!"

Alastor: "That is lovely to hear ladies. See you all later."

Ladies: "See you later mister Alastor!"

Once I reach the hotel I saw Niffty first. My little niffty. I pick her up and walk towards the kitchen.

Alastor: "What would you like to eat my little dearie?"

Niffty: "Surprise me daddy!"

Alastor: "Of course darling. Lets see what I can make from breakfast."

I place her down on the counter before checking the fridge.

BACK AT THE SCHOOL

Blake was reading the known demon book to know more about demons in hell as the other members of Team RWBY were watching a fight of team CRDL vs Pyrrha, again. Blake soon reach the end of the book to find it mark with a strange drawing at the back cover.

Box head man with a huge smile and two narrow eyes, one slightly bigger than the other. The box resemble that of a TV while the body have a suit. Next to the drawing was a few words. 'My dear Master.'