Part 4: Niffty

I would like to say sorry for not posting for awhile, I been busy with other matter but do not fear, I am back.

FLASHBACK_________

I just got finish 'cleaning' up after a little mess. I was walking down the streets of Vale in my human form, I want to get a little meal. (Remember Cannibalism). I smile as I approach a park where I saw a man with raven hair with a little girl with raven hair with sliver eyes and red tips. (That is summer's grandmother and great grandfather).

I smile widely and about to kill them till I heard a baby cry behind me. I walk in an alleyway to see a little baby with red hair and orange eyes. She was wrap in a little purple blanket and in little box. I pick up the little girl and she giggle when she saw me.

I took my off hand and tickle her little belly, she giggle loudly. I chuckle on how cute she looks. I then remember how my past family treat me, I frown at the thought, but I stop when I saw the little girl reach out. She grab my finger and hold onto it tight. I smile again with my usually smile.

I took her to my human home where I place her on my bed. She fell asleep. I lay down next to her and hold her close to my body. I then notice that I need to baby proof the house till she become upon age. I snap my fingers and everything became baby proof/safety.

Maybe I can be better than my father, what was his name again? What is my mother's name again? What was my siblings name? Did I have Siblings?

Well that will be for another day.

(MONTAGE TIME) 3rd POV

Alastor was trying to spoon feed the baby ( no name yet ).

Alastor: "Here comes the airplane."

The baby giggle as the spoon come close to her mouth. She wave her arms around and hit the spoon.

Alastor: "No baby *sigh* I pick it up."

Alastor pick it up the spoon and try again.

TIMESKIP_

Alastor was holding his nose as he try to change the diaper of the baby with one hand. The baby giggle and kick at Alastor.

Alastor: "What do you eat? *realize* "Oh that is right."

Once done he dispose the diaper in a large tin can. Once done he spray a few ableeze spray. Once done with that he put the baby in another diaper. 

TIMESKIP_

Alastor was standing up in the middle of the living room, patting the baby's back who was over his shoulder.

Alastor: *singing* "Hush little baby don't say a word. Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird. And if that mockingbird don't sing, papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring." 

Alastor continue to hum the song as the baby slowly fall asleep on his shoulder.

Alastor's mind: "I feel more and more like an father to this child every day. I can't really remember what my family was like anymore. I only remember what my mother look like and her name. Summer. It hurt to say her name, but I must be strong for this little one."

TIMESKIP__

Alastor was using his fingers to tickle the little girl who was laying on the couch. The baby was laughing and giggling to the touch. Alastor have a real smile as he tickles the little girl like a madman.

TIMESKIP__

Alastor was laying on the couch with the girl laying on top of Alastor's body. Alastor was watching TV, the news was about the Faunas leaving off to an island that they can call their own.

Alastor look down to see the little girl, he then realize that he have never given her a name. He think long and hard, that he close his eyes to think. He didn't notice that the girl woke up and climb on him, grabbing his nose and cooed.

Alastor open his eyes and say the little girl holding on his nose.

Alastor: "Niffty little thing, aren't you."

Alastor pick up the little girl then realize something.

Alastor: "THAT IS IT!"

He jump up and still holding up the little girl.

Alastor: "That is your name for now on, I will call you 'Niffty'."

He lower the girl so he can look at her in the eyes.

Alastor: "How is the name Niffty sound like?"

The baby giggle happily, Alastor hug the girl close.

Alastor: "I love you my little Niffty. Don't ever leave me."

TIMESKIP__

Alastor was helping Niffty to walk. He was holding her hands as Niffty was trying to walk across the floor. Her cubby feet in her little tiny socks trying to step on the ground. One over the other, then again, and again, and again. Alastor was trying to make sure that Niffty could walk.

TIMESKIP____

Niffty was holding Alastor's arm as he was walking down the street. Today Niffty was getting an ice cream. Alastor got strawberry for the little girl. They both walk to the park and sat down, looking at the city.

The little girl lay down on his lap after finishing her little treat. Alastor smile.

Alastor: "My, my, mine little Niffty girl. Please don't grow up."

TIMESKIP___

That was a good little time. But soon afterwards some priests that belongs to the church of God hears of the demon. They call the cops and took a 10 year old Niffty away from Alastor.

Alastor: "Niffty! No! I promise that I will find you!"

The cops drag him to jail as Niffty was taken to an adoption center. Alastor transported himself to hell to think what to do next.

Once he figures it out what to do he turn around to see a demon that look like Niffty and stares at him.

Niffty: "Daddy!"

She jumps into his arms and he look at Niffty, frozen in fear. He slowly hug her back before broke down into tears, holding his little girl, in the depths of hell.

END OF FLASHBACK____

Charlie was watching as Niffty was brushing Alastor's hair. She smile that the two get along and her heart beat a little faster when she thought of having children with Alastor.