Part 1: Used to be human

My mother was beating me with a hilt of her scythe. I was crying out for her to stop but she continues beating me. I was scared, afraid. I was so very afraid. This have been happening for about 4 years now.

I became a slave to mother and father. A punching bag to my two sisters. A laughing stock by my aunt. And finally a disappointment to my uncle. I am nothing to myself and everything I do is never enough for them. Even in school at Signal I am nothing. Sometimes I wonder if I am even good enough to survive or live for that matter. Of everyone here at home, mother, always hurt me the most.

Once she was done, I was left in the living room, bleeding. The TV was left on, it shows a man on a radio or something. It sparks my interests. It was something else. Something new. I push myself up and watch. The show was about a man who kill on radio and broadcast it all over the city. I fall in love with the show. After years of abuse and doing the same thing, I see something new.

The idea of it fascinate me. I stare hard into the show, remembering every single second of it before I go back to where I call my 'room'. I heard my parents talking but I pay attention to the TV. I rather watch TV than be a slave to them. The radio. What a fascinating machine.

Then father drag me away into the basement, but I could never stop thinking about the show. It brings a smile on my emotionless face. One that have not shown for years now. I chuckle to the idea of being on the radio. I want to know more about radio and how to broadcast my voice to everyone.

But how to do that? What? Oh I know! Time for theater! A show!

I start to imagine being on a stage, standing in front of a large crowd. I look to the VIP sections and saw my family tied up. I smile to that. What was strange was that there was another man. He wore a white trench coat of some kind with a funny white hat. He flick his hand like he want a show, so I began.

I start to raise one hand and lower the other. I stretch one foot around a large imaginary circle, I twirl around and change hand positions. (I was thinking of the Joker little bathroom dance when writing this)

I sat in the basement smiling of what shows and what I can do on the radio. Maybe something towards my family. But I can't reveal their names.

Yet.

At school the next morning, I go up to a teacher about a radio club of some kind. They tell me that there was one, I was happy. I ran to the club and got ready to sign before my uncle pull me up by my collar and took me home.

There mother and father beat me before kicking me down back into the basement. There I wait for my doom. They send Ruby and Yang to take me to school which I refuse. I might as well rebel now, and it worked. They left me in for 8 days and nights waiting.

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting for what? What am I waiting for? What can I do? What am I waiting to do about this?

They bring food but what for? Why keep me alive? A doctor even came to see about me. He said that I am mentally unstable and need to eat or I die. That night Mother and father hold me down while Yang and Ruby stuff food down mouth.

I start to cry and stuggle to escape. I want to die. I began to chock with the food. Father had to stomp on my stomach for me to throw up the food out of my mouth.

Tai: "I don't need you to die on me today."

He leaned close to my ear.

Tai: "We need you to stay alive."

They all walk away. I swear I saw Yang look back with a disgusted face and mother with a disappointing one. I frown to their pity on me. I hate each and every one of them. I need to do something about this soon, maybe something else. I smile to that idea but what to do? What to do?