Unfinished Paintings (Final Part)

*~~~*

"That's fucking stupid. He was crying in the bathroom over some stupid girl", Larry scoffed, kicking a rock in his path as him and his blue haired friend walked home.

"Larry.... Maybe he's just sensitive. I mean he really put his heart out on that paper. He cares about her-", Sal huffed, closing his eyes for a second, just to relax.

"Yeah, 'sensitive' sure", Larry rolled him eyes with a short but heavy sigh, Turning into the Addison Apartments once they reached it.

".... I feel like I should talk to him-", Sal said, following his friend to the back of the building.

"And why would you do that.", Larry seemed to be ticked off by this statement, passing his treehouse and going to the steps leading to the basement that he residided in.

"I feel like we're miss understanding him! Haven't you heard that most bully's previously got bullied? Or just have bad home liv-", Sal couldn't even finished.

"Or he's just a homophobic dick who just wants to watch the world burn for his 'lord and savior Jesus Christ' ", Larry opened the back door, letting Sal walk in before slamming it shut behind him. "He doesn't deserve 'kindness'. He deserves to be thrown in the river"

Sal hung his head low. Yes, Travis hadn't been the best to him, especially that morning, his arm still slightly sore for the friction and the crack still in the side of his mask, kept together by two sparky hello kitty stickers, Ashley had found in the art room.

"I'm not even gonna leave you alone! What if he pulls something like that again?! What if he does worse?!", Larry said, Now him and Sal in his room, dropping his backpack next to his beanbag chair, before plopping down onto it.

"Larry... I know you're worried but it isn't that big of a deal! I mean- It was probably just an accident? He probably didn't mean to hurt me that bad.... He looked almost sad after he did it...", Sal sat on the edge of Larry's bed.

"Yeah, he looked sad cause he knew I was going to beat his ass if I saw him", Larry wouldn't let it go. Travis didn't mean to... Or maybe he did. But-

Sal couldn't even think of an excuse for the bully's actions. He was just... Mean. And maybe there was nothing more than that? Maybe Travis really just was a religious freak, who believed gay people were bad... And hated us for that... But that just didn't seem right to Sal.