Leo x reader x Donnie

Requested by @Mochimj95

Title: Kung Fu

"Guys, stop. Stop." I drawled slowly as I was pulled between the two boys again and again.

"Today she's supposed to meditate with me." Leo was grunting as he pulled on my legs, falling backwards slightly as he almost tripped.

"If you're not going to listen to me then at least don't drop me, please." I requested monotonously as I rolled my eyes and shifted slightly in their hands. Donnie began pulling back on my arms, beginning the same pattern over again.

"She's supposed to be in the lab with me!" He grunted back, pulling me closer so he could put his hands under my armpits instead. I sighed and rolled my head back, making a face at the sky.

"Why have you forsaken me?" I whispered and then snapped out a "hey!" as Leo pulled a little too hard on my ankles, causing my back to pop loudly. "Wait, never mind, do it again." I sighed as I looked down at him. I heard Donnie sigh again as he tossed my top half over to the couch, not at all caring about how awkwardly I hit it, as Leo was still grasping my ankles.

After a second though, Leo sighed and did the same, throwing himself down beside my feet as Donnie did the same by my head. I just continued laying halfway off the couch, not blinking as I stared up into the void.

"(Y/n), who do you want to hang out with today?" I heard Donnie sigh, making me purse my lips as I thought about what to say.

"Enrique Iglesias." I rolled the letters delicately, sighing as they just stared at me. "Oh, wait. You meant out of you two. Well then, I don't know." I lazily shook my head and dug through my pocket, searching for a coin. Finding one, I tossed it to Donnie.

"What do I do with this?" He wondered, running his fingers over the surface while Leo stood up and made his way over to him, holding his hand out for the piece. Donnie yanked it away and looked at me with an inquisitive look in his eyes. I sighed and sat up, checking my watch to see what time it was. Two-fifteen; that was it? Great.

"You flip it. But, knowing you two I'm gonna say to call it first. Leo, heads or tails?" I shot my head over to him and his eyes widened with confusion. "Quick, before Don flips."

"U-uh. I don't- I don't know! Um, tails!" He screeched as I nodded for Donnie to chuck it up into the air. I shook my head and raised my eyebrows at the clean flip Donnie made, everyone watching the coin as it fell back down into the mutant's hand. He then slapped the coin onto the back of his other hand and brought it down to eye-level to read it as Leo leaned in. I continued staring at the couch, wondering if it would be inappropriate to play Hollaback Girl at this moment.

"Uh, (y/n)?" Donnie asked as he and Leo continued staring at the coin. I groaned and stood up, slumping over to them.

"What?" I drawled, rolling my eyes as he lowered the coin so I could look at it.

"What the actual shell did you do to this coin?" Making a confused face, I grabbed his hand and moved it down, snatching the nickel from his grasp. Upon setting eyes on it, they widened as I ran my hand over the faces of the coin.

"Oh my gosh." I began giggling madly as I stared at the nickel, whose faces were gone. It's like the front and back of the coin were sanded off, not a single trace of the ingrained face nor words that were seen on every other coin there was.

"Do you have another one?" Donnie muttered as I dropped the coin back into my pocket, sighing heavily. I shook my head as I quickly searched my pockets, finding nothing.

"Well now what do we do?" Leo pouted as I shrugged and made my way back to the couch, sitting down heavily and reaching for the remote. Donnie pursed his lips as Leo did the same, sharing a glance with his brother.