Chapter 3:

I was not in the mood right now when i realize
i have a very important meeting with my  shareholders.
I call him yesterday then we agreed to held the meeting at his place.
I didn't bother to eat cause i lost my appetite when i saw my stepbrother.

I heard my father called me insisting to have breakfast with them,i stop and look at my father.

"You know how much i care for you Dad,i will do everything you said but not this one. Anything Dad but not this."- i said sincerely to him.

I didn't wait for his answer,the more i stayed there the more i get annoyed.

It's annoying seeing your stepmother being so obvious of being such a gold digger.

As if i let them take everything just that.
Dean Guevarra is not easy to deal with.
..

..

..

I told my driver where we need to go then i took a nap.
My driver stop the car infront of a huge house filled with different kinds of plants and flowers.
I got curious to this beautiful garden,it reminds me of my mother who passed away 3 years ago.

I walked around the garden when i saw this girl sitting. She seems sad ,i decided to watched her from a distant.

Maya-maya pa humiga ito. Is she hurt? do i need to help her?
I saw her hands bleeding but she doens't seem to care. She just stare at it like she was having a deep thoughts.

I saw pain in her eyes,what's wrong with me? Why would i feel like I want to have her.

I decided to approach her and give her some of my tissue.

I see that she's still in shock.She stared at me like she want to memorize every inch of my face,well if that so I'm gonna take this chance to memorize everything from head to toe.
I hold myself not to smile or laugh.She look so funny and cute at the same time. I was about to give her a warm hug when i notice the ring on her finger.

She's married!
She already owned by someone.

I pull myself together then had to act casual infront of her.
The moment she turn her back i put all the tissue besise her then leave.

Even if i don't wanna leave her on that situation but i have to, cause she belongs to someone else already.

Nice meeting you 'SweetStubborn'
I whispered as i watched her walk away.

..

..

..

..