Chapter 7:

David's Point Of View

I caught off guard of what Samantha did.

I try to move away from her but she pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around my neck preventing me to escape.

It's a bit akward when i realize how close we are together,i used my strenght to push her away to give some distance between us.That make a way where i got the chance to see her eyes filled with mixed emotion.

I gulped a couple of times after smelling her natural scent kahit na amoy na amoy din ang alak na ininom nya.
My mind gets busy thinking of her when i heard her talking.
.
..
.
'I'm dreaming again.'- she said then she giggle when she notice my presence.
'You here again.'- she added then closed her eyes after.

Samantha thinks she's dreaming.Didn't know she had this silly side.
So this is why she's different person now.
I see how she raised her hands then put it on my chest.
I wonder if she still do this without the possession of alcohols.

I bet not.

She wouldn't dare,Samantha knows exactly what will going to happen to her if she does.

I hold her hand to stop her but she refuse it. Napasimangot sya bigla.

'Napaka-killjoy mo talaga David.'- she said giving me her duck face.

I cleared my throat to stop me from smiling.
I face her with my serious expression this way she would know her limits.

Samantha look straight into my eyes telling me her needs.
Napatigil ako,this is the first time she open herself to me.

I'm hundred percent aware of her feelings towards me since day one of our marriage. 
And i have my ways of telling her how i don't have the same feelings for her.

This thoughts stop me for a moment.I know how hard I am being to her.
I tried so hard to ignore the guilt i felt for her but sometimes i failed.

Tulad ngayon diko maintindihan ang sarili ko and I'm so confused.
This is not me as far as i know i would never let her do such things or getting near me.

I'm supposed to be mad and yelled at her now because of this stupidity.
But here I am doing the opposite way by letting her do whatever she wants.

Can't help it but this time Samantha did really turned me on.
Couldn't deny how i started enjoying everything she did.

Her lips,i never imagine it would taste so sweet making me wanna taste it more.

I gasped when
She insert her hands inside my pants and grab it my thing,she bit her lips and gently squeezing  it.

'Oh.. god.'-
i murmured.
The sensation she's giving me is crazy yet satisfiying.

Myself control slowly disappears,replacing it with desire and lust for wanting her now.
I pushed her hard on the bed if this is what she wants so be it.

I removed my clothes then i position myself above her.
I kissed her cheeks then put my lips into her ears.

'Your so horny.'- i whispered to her while my hands are busy exploring her well reserve body.

I spread her legs take my pisition I was kinda expecting her to react but no response came from her at all.

I frowned after finding out she already passed out.Chineck ko ulit kung talagang tulog na sya but to my disappointment pagkatapos kong maconfirm na mahimbing na nga syang natutulog.

Bigla akong nainis sa ginawa nya.
Ayoko sa lahat yung iniiwanan ako sa ere matapos akong i-seduce.
Damn!

Main reason why i don't like drunk women in my bed.They're wild at first but when alcohol kicks in they passed out leaving my ass behind.