Teaser:

*NO TO COPYRIGHT.
*NO TO PLAGIARISM.
*WRITE YOUR OWN STORY.
*BE RESPONSIBLE AUTHOR AND READER.

__________________________________
CONSIDER THIS AS A
SHORT-TEASER
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Samantha had no idea that her life has began to change.

Everything happen so fast.Today is the day where her dream wedding had finally came.She was wearing her bridal gown designed by a famous designer in states,her in laws made sure everything is perfect.
They even had a reservation for the my weddings reception in a very luxurious villa.
And filled it with different kinds of flower as she requested.

Guest continues to arrives and they welcome everyone making sure all of them are having a great time.

Her father hired a higly paid chef in the country to make sure that every food they serve will satisfy their guest especially some of them came from a high class society.
Ofcourse her in laws invited them as they are also part of it aside from that it's their only son wedding day.

Her heart was filled with happiness.

'Finally.. Mrs. Samantha Hermes- Sandoval.' she smiled of her thoughts.

Her smile slowly fades when she met her groom's eyes filled with so many emotions.She can't tell what's going on his mind.

But she was sure of only one thing,that what her eyes saw from him was very clear enough to know how much he hated her.

Samantha and David story begins when they got married.

-subaybayan kung paano ang naging takbo ng buhay ni Samantha at kung paano naging roller coaster ride ang marriage life nila ni David.

___________________________

P.S SOBRANG HIRAP BUMUO NG STORYLINE NA KATULAD NETO. PERO HERE IT IS ON GOING NA MGA HIJA.

-miamor-