𝐸𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑦 5: 𝑂𝑤

!!Deku POV!!

I then felt someone grab my arm and turned around to see Michael looking at me with a mad expression. "Zuzu. You didn't tell me you we're staying after school." I then got scared. He was mad mad. "And you also didn't contact me when you found dad." "Uh- uhhhhh- I- uh-" Michael then hit the back of my head and grabbed me ear. "You're suppose to tell me these things" he shouted at me. "I- I KNOW BUT I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS COMING TO USJ BC I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION IN CLASS AND I DON'T HAVE MY PHONE!" I said quickly.

I was now throwing a Boulder at Michael. Dad was trying to hold him down and shigiraki was laughing. Stupid Idiot. I then laughed and activated my quirk, Laughing Stock. I put us in a box. "Okay calm down Michael!" I yelled. I then threw the boulder at him and he did get hurt but since he was already dead it didn't do much.I then let us out of my quirk to be welcomed by shigiraki pulling my arm into a warped portal.

Could this day get any worse?

It does.

I was now in a bar. There were other people in the bar looking at me and shigiraki. I then saw Michael and Dad come through the portal and Michael tackled me. "Get off me Michael!" "Never." "I SAID OFF!" I then used OFA and get got knocked into the ceiling. He then fell back in the floor face first.

"Ow."

Sorry this is so short. Just wanted to post something for y'all :D