-ˏˋ 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ˊˎ-

❝ 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 '𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐮' 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐧 ❞

★꒷ Spirit / Normal

★꒷ Quirk in use

★꒷ Quirks:OFA / One For All: allows the user to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing them to significantly enhance their physical abilities to a superhuman level

★꒷ Quirks:
OFA / One For All: allows the user to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing them to significantly enhance their physical abilities to a superhuman level. This results in unbelievable strength, speed, agility, and durability levels. (1)

Laughing Stock: This quirk allows the user to laugh and make the person that they target go into a state of mind where they can only hear the quirk user. The target, if enough force is put into the state, will do what the user commands. The target will stay like this until the quirk user stops or is 100 feet away.

1. Cited from My Hero Academia Wiki

★꒷Backstory:
Deku was the first to pass. Not Evan. Not Elizabeth. Deku.
Deku is also a triplet, along with Michael and Terrance 'Shigiraki'. And William did not want triplets. Nuh-uh. Bad dad vibes already.
Anyway, we can all guess that William was not the best dad and did some damage to the triplets. Now Deku was always happy-go-lucky, always laughing and being hyperactive. And so he laughed. Laughed in the face of danger. Laughed at the bruises his dad gave him. And William hated it. His whole soul wanted to wreck that kid's laughter.
So William made Lolbit. And put it in Deku's closet, hoping something bad would happen. And something terrible was bound to happen. And it did happen.
C'mon William, Deku just wanted to change out of his pajamas. But here comes Lolbit crashing down.
Deku was the first to pass. Not Evan. Not Elizabeth. Deku.
And in 'ol Afton fashion. Deku went on to possess a new body and new quirk. Deku spent a few good years learning to become a Spirit and look normal. But when he learned he had more siblings, he stayed in his ghost form.
Then went Elizabeth, then Evan. And they met! He helped them move on. He helped everybody. Then went Michael and Shigiraki. So he taught them how to move to the Spirit Form.
And they all lived together. Deku got into UA. Shigiraki made LOV. Michael helps both.
Now welcome to the Present!!