Vetis

A/N: Hi guys!! Please enjoy chapter 3!! Comment and let me know what you think! The song for this chapter is Moving to New York by the Wombats. Lots of love, Kitty. 

Francie's POV:

"Nice to see you again, man. It's been a long time! This is Francie and her friend Hugo." Niall introduces, emphasising the word friend.

I step forward to introduce myself, however Hugo stands right in front. "Boy-friend." He stresses, putting his hand out for Harry to shake.

Amusingly, Harry walks towards the island leaving Hugo still standing there with his hand extended.

I chuckle to myself at the polarity of the two of them. Hugo is dressed in a tweed suit and loafers. And Harry is, well very Harry. I have only met him twice but his outfit feels very fitting. He is wearing a black leather suit with shiny black boots to match. Underneath the blazer, a sheer dress shirt. So sheer I can see underneath. Is that a butterfly tattoo? A moth, maybe? His neck is decorated with a silver necklace on a long chain, the pendant sitting right on his sternum. A silver locket, engraved with a letter that I can't make out. This is a real contrast with the rock star look of his suit. He looks good, I will give him that.

"How are things at the florist then, Francis?" Harry questions, delving his way into my cupboards. Hugo looked at me shocked with his assertiveness and familiarity with me.

He's so infuriating. Francie. It really is not hard.

"Francie. And they're good, I guess."

"Hm. Good. No more accidents, I hope." He chuckles, pulling out a bottle of rum and a glass.

"Nope." My voice squeaks as I answer, feeling Hugo's questioning eyes burning into the side of my face.

"What time is the taxi? Francie needs to change." Hugo asks Harry, taking a sip of his drink. Desperately, trying to establish some authority.

I don't think anyone can have authority when Harry is in the room. He commands the room by just entering.

"Why do you need to change Francis? Your dress fits the code."

Hugo ignored once again.

I give him no answer and go into my room to find a jacket to cover myself up. I am not trying to feed into his ego, I just want the night to go well. Especially between Harry and Hugo. It will be turbulent regardless and my 'immodesty' will not help that. I just know that past me would be kicking myself right now. However, I just want to get hammered and forget my problems.

Oh how I was wrong.

Harrys POV:

Francis reminds me of a music box. She's beautiful from the outside of course, but once you open her up and she starts to sing you really see her beauty. You just need someone to open the lid and turn the screw. However, Henry? Hugh? Whatever that prick's name is, is currently sitting on the lid and she's just begging to get out. That's why I've got Niall to stay with Hugo tonight. I promised him a round of drinks of course. But, she needs to let loose, be free.

Leaning up against the door frame, I watched her inspect herself in the mirror. God she's a dime. She doesn't realise it either, that makes her all the more irresistible. That dress she was wearing is making my pants tighten. She's making my life hell and doesn't even realise it.

All of a sudden I see her wipe a tear away from her cheek and reach into the closet to find a jacket. My eyes drift to her legs wobbling due to the multiple shots I've seen her take. I can't watch him break her confidence down any longer. I've seen men like that do it before. I'm not letting another misogynistic arsehole ruin such an angel.