Audrey

Niall:

"Audrey. Audrey. Gotta talk to Audrey." Francie repeats, losing her breath due to her repetition.

"I know baby, later okay? Let's get you changed and your makeup off." I stroke her cheek, trying to calm down her breathing, handing her the pile of clothes.

"These are yours? They won't fit. 'M too big." She sniffles.

"Turn around. Let me undo your dress, silly."

She steps up towards me and I spin her around elegantly, moving her hair around her shoulders pulling the zip down towards her ass. I can hear her breaths leaving her mouth in short, sharp gasps making strands of her hair move. I kiss her shoulder to calm her breathing and make her feel more comfortable.

Dropping the dress, I look down to help her step out of the material and see the bruises spotted all over her arms and legs. The ones on her left arm are light and green from earlier's events. However, the ones on her legs and other arm are dark. A deep purple. They're not fresh, they were previously inflicted.

This is the result of Hugo's cruel, evil, sickening hands.

To stop her from feeling ashamed, I ignore them and help her into my clothes. My hoodie fitting perfectly as I expected. After taking her makeup off, with her fist balling up my t-shirt, afraid of me leaving. I lay her on the sofa, kissing her forehead and placing the blanket over her, knowing she'd want to be close to Audrey.

When I lay down to sleep, I let the tears I have been holding in soak the pillow and quieten my whimpers as best I can, not wanting to wake her. My heart has now officially broken, listening to her whines and cries echo through out the apartment walls.

4 Hours Later

Harry:

Stumbling up the stairs into Francie's apartment, I unlock the door with Niall's spare key. Very excited to be looking after Francis for the next week. Her pretty little face really does light up the room.

I push the door open quietly to see Francis curled up on the sofa, blankets smothering her and her whispering to a vase in her hands. I tiptoe closer and realise it isnt a vase at all, it is an urn?

Not wanting to disturb her intimate moment, I slide my back against the wall sitting on the floor listening to her gentle words.

"I am going to do it Audrey, live it all for you. Not let anyone hold me back. Do it all for you. Ive lost myself you know. That side of me you loved, that feistiness you brought out. It's gone. All because of some stupid guy I decided to fall in love with. Niall is still here, still loving me every step of the way. I will do it though, live my life like you did. To the max, because as we both know things can flip in an instant. Im sorry I haven't spoken to you much, I've been so busy. There's this guy though, called Harry."

My heart stops. She's talking to the 'urn' about me? What's so special about me? I lift my head off the wall and look around the corner to see a faint smile on her lips. The same spreading onto mine.

"He is much older. He is gorgeous though. You would have snatched him up straight away. You were always good at that. Remember when you went to that club and gave that guy a lap dance so he'd buy us a round of shots?" She stops to laugh and blink the tears away. "I miss you. He hurt me bad you know. I lost myself when I was with him. But now, I'll be free. And finally be the person you loved. I love you. Sleep tight up there, keep the pearly gates open for me okay?" She kisses the urn, placing it on the coffee table and turns to my direction, her eyes widening at my presence.

Too late, I realise that after getting nearly back handed by your boyfriend seeing another strange man sat on your apartment floor wasn't the best idea.

"It's just me, Francis. Don't fret." I walk towards her, stumbling to my feet. I walk past the sofa to go into her room to sleep, however she calls my name before I do. She opens the blanket up, gesturing for me to get in bed with her.

I take my shoes, coat and jeans off, leaving me in just my boxers and shirt. Clambering over her, I pull her into my side, her resting her head on my chest fiddling with my locket. I can feel her heart hammering in her chest and her hands shaking.

Admiring her body, I notice the numerous marks and bruises littered across her limbs

Admiring her body, I notice the numerous marks and bruises littered across her limbs. Any ounce of guilt I had about what I did to Hugo instantly disappearing.

Looking up at me, she notices me looking at them and grabs the blanket to cover herself.

"No, angel. It's okay. I don't care. They're not a reflection of you, only him okay?" I tentatively ghost my hand down the blanket, tracing the bruises on her thigh with my index finger, trying to calm her down. I feel her body relax into me at my gentle touch, I get the impression she hasn't had much of that.

"Go to sleep Francis." Watching her eyelashes flick open, forcing herself to stay awake. She tightens her grip on my locket, tracing the G engraved upon it.

"I'll be here when you wake. Don't worry baby." Still tracing her bruises, her eyelashes flutter shut.

She smells like honey and rum, so sweet but dangerous.

You get sucked into her world and can't seem to pull yourself out.

She is never going to leave my mind. I need to escape her but find myself only wanting to keep her safe.

Unclasping her hands from my necklace I place them on my chest, tracing the engraved letter myself. Kissing her forehead, I let sleep take over me.

"My sunshine girl."

The world is so big, yet my thoughts are still of you.