ℂ𝕙-𝟞: Free-Riders & Flat-Top Tunnel

Previously...

Braedey's hair kept blowing in the strong wind as he looked back inside at the shy kid. He ran towards him and took out Melty's ticket. "Where did they go? What happened to them?!" The kid looked at him, still silent as Braedey showed him the ticket. "Please, she's in huge trouble! You have to help me here!"

The kid then pointed over to the window behind him, making Braedey look out and he saw a light outside along with a silhouette of the Conductor and Melty, walking slowly up on the roof of the moving train.

Braedey then looked up and groaned, knowing where he had to go. "Oh... you've got to be kidding me..."

~*~*~

Braedey was on the outer platform of the observation car again and reached out, grabbing the ladder that was out on the right of the platform. He then grabbed the platform's fence bar and placed his foot on the bar as he grabbed the ladder with his other hand too, for some reason: the wind was picking up as he was doing all this.

Braedey threw himself over the railing and he swung his feet onto the steps on the ladder. He looked down and he can see the wheels of the train spinning visibly and rather fast on the track. He even looked behind him and there was a huge iceberg near him, making it a very narrow feeling as he started climbing quickly to the roof of the train.

Braedey grabbed the final railing and pulled himself up on top of the train. Now standing up, he could see the shadows of the Conductor and Melty up ahead. Braedey's hair clothes were moving around everywhere like they were having seizures due to the wind as he slowly pulled her ticket out of his pocket and held it out in front of him, the wind blowing it back a bit in his hand.

 Braedey's hair clothes were moving around everywhere like they were having seizures due to the wind as he slowly pulled her ticket out of his pocket and held it out in front of him, the wind blowing it back a bit in his hand

"HEY!!" Braedey yelled at the top of his lungs. "MELTY! I FOUND YOUR TICKET!!!!" They couldn't hear him due to the wind being too strong, but he kept yelling, the shadows and the lantern light disappearing. "WAIT!!!! MELTY, ITS BRAEDEY!!!! I FOUND YOUR TICKET!!!"

Braedey puts his arm in front of his face to shield him from the blinding snow and winds as he started to walk slowly on the roof. Strong wind and snow blew into his hair and jacket. As he walked along, the snow ahead started to settle down and not be as rough as it was. He peeked through his arms to see what's going on, and he was surprise to see who's standing there.

There stood a male teenager. He has white hair, striking blue eyes, and pale skin. He has a tall stature, albeit slim. His clothing is a blue hooded sweater, frost collecting around the ring of the collar, and a pair of brown trousers bound with lighter material starting from the knee down to the rather tattered and frayed bottom, and is barefoot. He has a magical staff with a G-shaped arch, resembling a shepherd's crook.