Party

Charlotte Pov:

I decided to take the bus to the party since Marcia was already going to be there plus I take too long to dress up but I do look fire.

My outfit

When I got there it was a lot of cars there and some people outside at the back I wanted to knock but someone came out and I went in and saw people drinking and guys watching the game. That's when Marcia came up to me and she dress nice.

 That's when Marcia came up to me and she dress nice

Marcia outfit

Marcia: hey girl you finally made it
Charlotte: yeah I did and glad he invited me this party is kind of lit (saw Joss come in with her new boyfriend)
Joss: oh hey Charlotte I can't believe Henry invite you but don't worry we won't act too bad for you (try to touch her shoulder but Charlotte snatch her hand out of the way)
Charlotte: you better back off
Joss: let's go bae (taking his hand)
Charlotte: I swear she going to make me jump her
Marcia: please don't she's not even worth it. I finna catch up with some folks have fun (walking off)

I decide to get a soda from the fridge and sat on the stool by the counter on my phone when someone starts talking to me.

Henry: well glad you decided to show
Charlotte: oh hey
Henry: hey you not having fun
Charlotte: well not really
Henry: look we got guys watching football, we have a game room upstairs girls and guys playing pool girls vs boys its pretty cool. And there drinks in the cooler and soda and the fridge well you already know that.
Charlotte: well thanks for the details
Henry: come lets go outside
Charlotte: ok (going outside)

When we went outside they were doing a drink contest to see who can stand the longest on the stool with one foot.

Joss: sup Page you down for a little game
Max: I got some more vodka
Joss: good so what you say. Are you scared of a little drink.
Charlotte: let's do this (as Max got her a cup)
Max: and cug

Henry Pov:

I watch as Charlotte took a drink and was the first to finish and still kept her balance then after 3 more rounds Joss was starting to loose balance and fell but her boyfriend caught her and she loss and Char was still standing. I help her down and she was kind of tipsy.

Henry: Charlotte are you ok
Charlotte: yeah I'm fine chill bro (walking into the house)

4 hours later:

Everybody went home and Marcia, Max, and Jasper helped me clean up the place and when we was done Marcia was finna go but stop at the door and close it back up.

Marcia: where Char
Max: I don't know anybody know where she is
Jasper: last time I see her was her talking a guy and they went into the game room but he came down but she didn't

We all went up to the game room and open the door but she wasn't in there then I open the closet and she wasn't there either then we heard Max downstairs we went down there and he was in Ray's room and we find Charlotte there on the bed lay out.

Marcia: Charlotte we gotta go home
Charlotte: home I don't have a home (getting up and still was drunk)
Henry: yes you do
Charlotte: no I don't ok (going into the kitchen and getting a beer but Henry took it away from her)
Henry: no more drinking for you
Charlotte: come on baby I need some
Henry: ok I tell you what y'all go home and she stays the night
Marcia: are sure that's a good idea the people she staying with is going to find her sooner or later
Henry: I take the fall I'm trying to keep her safe if she goes home drunk there is no way they are going to trust her or they may even try to do something.
Max: he's right
Jasper: yeah but she's has to stay here cause she goes home she gonna be in more trouble than not bringing her home.
Marcia: I guess you right just don't hurt her (leaving and Max and Jasper behind)

I decide to take Charlotte upstairs to my room and lay her on my bed and when I heard my name I kind of panicked and Charlotte fell of the bed and I put her back on the bed and put one of my shirts out for her and my door was rumbling the doorknob.

Ray: Henry why is your door lock. Henry open the door
Henry: (coming out and closing it back up) Yes
Ray: so how was it
Henry: pretty good
Ray: you sure you didn't have any problems
Henry: nope
Ray: good well see you
Henry: ok (going back into his room) ok I'm going to go down and get you something to eat and stay put. (Going downstairs)

Charlotte Pov:

I'm still kind of tipsy of the drink I drunk tonight and I didn't know what room I was in I was finna get up but my hand was handcuff to the bed oh great. Someone came in and I look and it was a man.

Charlotte: who are you
Ray: I'm Henry's dad and who are you
Charlotte: I don't know you tell me
Henry: ok Charlotte I got you some... Oh hey Ray
Ray: what is going on and why is she handcuff to your bed.