Second Chances

2 months later

Charlotte Pov- 

It's been months since I asked dad to move in with him and still hasn't say anything.  I was cleaning my room up until Henry popped up in my window.

Henry: hey baby

Charlotte: hey (as he kissed her cheeks)

Henry: why you have half of your things packed (sitting down and throwing her t-shirt to the side)

Charlotte: yeah... umm... I've been meeting to tell you that I'm going to stay with my father for the rest of the summer. 

Henry: well, let me come. I go get my bags pack. 

Charlotte: no no Henry you stay here I'll be back before college time

Henry: Char... bae you know I can't stay away with you for a second. 

Charlotte: I know me either (getting close to Henry) but you know I have to get away from there 

Henry: yeah, I know... but if you go promise to call me and stay in touch with me every day... ok

Charlotte: don't worry I will (as they pecked each other on the lips then door bust open with their hands together)

Paris: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME... HAVN'T, YOU GOT INTO TROUBLE ENOUGH 

Henry: mhm if it isn't Mr. and Mrs. I don't like this couple. 

Jacob: get out before this gets out of hand. 

Charlotte: no stay (pulling back Henry)

Paris: so, it's like that Charlotte. 

Charlotte: Yep... Exactly how it is (Henry's hand around her waist)

Jacob: Char baby you don't what you are doing. 

Henry: oh, she knows what she's doing. Getting the hell away from you two.

Paris: you know you can't leave without our permission; we have legal rights of you.

Charlotte: not for long... my dad is taking me back for good this time.

Jacob: you know he can't do that when he just got out months ago. 

Paris: plus, you don't know if he changed.

Charlotte: Change how he's the same dad when he left for prison, he still the same protective, understanding dad I knew my whole life. 

Jacob: we are looking out for you and your safety and Henry's just not it and thinking you going to stay with your dad is going to be any better. Then you're wrong Charlotte.

Charlotte: Maybe yawl just to blind to see it 

Paris: we will go to court for this you know that. 

Charlotte: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK... JUST SO YALL CAN SEND HIM BACK TO JAIL... DON'T THINK SO (packing the rest of her things and leaving the room)

Paris: (grab Henry's arm) you leave with her, and I promise you will be back in the slammer like your cousin. 

Henry: you are threating me ma'am

Paris: you damn right I know your pass crimes and the really big one too.

Henry: (laughing) well you see I don't give a damn I did what I had to do to protect what's mine and now... now that I got Char nothing or nobody will get between us even you two (looking down at the two of them) 

Charlotte: baby you are coming (coming back to get him)

Henry: yeah, let's go (leaving with Charlotte)  

What big of a crime did Henry and his cousin committed in the past??