Many Suprises

Paris Pov:

I didn't want to tell Jacob this way, but it was the only way to get Henry out of our daughter life for good.

Jacob: what...WHAT DO YOU MEAN

Pairs: I mean Henry Hart killed Gwen 

Jacob: Honey (as he led her to the couch in his office) when you find this info out.

Pairs: About a year ago... I was at dinner with some of my friends and one of them happened to know Gwen and she talked about how she used to go out with a guy name Ray and that he had children and that the oldest one didn't like her and all that. So, once I thought about your case about her, I dig deeper, and a neighbor over there told me she saw someone got into it over the house that night and that she heard a scream. And when she got closer to the house Henry was the one driving Gwen's car. 

Jacob: Why you haven't you told me about your suspicions before

Paris: Because... It's part of a closing case and didn't want to intervene. But also, when I find out Charlotte started hanging with Henry that what really kept my walls closed in. 

Jacob: I understand but now we can finally have closure of what really happened that night. 

Paris: NO!!! Honey, I know you want to get to the truth but think about it Charlotte is nowhere found, that means wherever she is he is. 

Jacob: And we don't how dangerous he can get. 

Paris: Right, so we have to think how to pull this, the smart way.

Jacob: Come on... let's take a ride down to Mr. Manchester house. 

Charlotte Pov:

I told my dad that I needed to go back to the other house to pick up the rest of my things and say goodbye for goodbye for good. I walk to the door and use the spare key they gave me and there was Lizzy on the couch. 

Lizzy: CHARLOTTE!! (As she ran and hug her) 

Charlotte: Hey... there I missed you. 

Lizzy: Same to you .... how's your new life with your dad

Charlotte: To be honest (Sitting on the couch) better than living in this prison house ... just saying *laughing*

Lizzy: Yeah, you right ... you know I overheard something today and I don't if you know or not. But my parents planning on turning Henry in over murder about 3 years ago. 

Charlotte: You mean the Gwen Fuller case 

Lizzy: yep, that's the name. And I'm thinking maybe he had a reason ... I mean he is adopted. 

Charlotte: yeah *phone buzzing* (looking at her phone with a shocked face) Oh shit! 

Lizzy: What happened. 

Charlotte: Spencer Chavez got out and suppose to meet Henry at a gas station an hour ago ...but now Henry doesn't know where he is now. 

Lizzy: Did they held him back an extra day or.

Charlotte: No, he supposed to get out today and Henry said he even called the prison but said he checked out the system... so I don't know where the hell is Spencer can be 

Ray Pov: 

The Mays was over at my place to get answers about Gwen's death because it still doesn't seem right with them. They also brought up Charlotte and Henry about their concerns and frustrating about my son well-being. We were talking until the doorbell rang.   I went and opened the door and was shocked about who was standing there. 

Ray: Spencer 

Spencer: Missed Me *with a smirk on his face looking at Jacob who was behind Ray*